Urch Forums

Passed TSE

lenti

HI all,

I got 50 in TSE a year ago. I remember, i wrote my expereince long time ago but, to refresh you guys i'm writing again. i was not very good in elglish but, just because of practice, i got through in 4th attempt. Please do practice by setting a clock/computer/cell phone for 1 min and listen the recordings. do it as much as you can for the topics you know. manage the time well. try to finish the answer between 50 and 60 seconds. don't stress much on logic of the topic. avoid pauses. don't repeat same senteces. its good if you already know few points for the topic like adv and dis advs of cell phones. we can make out atleast 5 points from each in very short time. sometimes you get easy topics and sometimes not. so prepare well for a variety of topics. try to be positive through out the test. if you get 45, its not hard to get 50. just you need to work on few areas like time management and pronounciation. pls prepare a variety of topics and revise for atleast three times or more, and try to answer in american accent. you don't need to be as fluent as americans but its good atleast you try to some extent. have a good night sleep and be at the test centre on time be confident and positive.

good luck to you all

best wishes..

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...