Urch Forums

TSE Questions on Jan 12 at Philiphines

janep123

I took the TSE at Manila on Jan 12th. I wolud like to post my questions for all folks here. They might be useful for somebody.

1. Pictures

It was on a graduation day. John was recieving his certificate from his professor. Unfortunately, he was too happy ,so he didn't see his step. Afterthat, he fell down the camera man. He was embrarassed.

2. Dis and advantages of using internet.

3. The graph shows actual no. and predicted no. of people who are older than 75 y/o in 2 cities ( i cant remeber the names of them )

4. According to the graph, what do you think if your country have people who are 75 y/o and older. What is going to effect to your country.

5. If you had extend time before start working, what would you do ? Why ?

6. A copmlain about the wrong poster color. He needed blue instead of yellow. He needed it by today and he was mad.

7. Progress report about the planning trip for doctors from other hospitals.

A bus has been hired ,

Tickets to a concert have been purchased.

The musuaem trip and guide have been prepared .

However, we will decide the a restuarant for luch tomoorrow and for dinner, he will talk with his friend from another department.

8. Your co worker is setting up a book club

Tell him that you want to join or not ?

What book do you like

Thank him for invitation

I hope these will help whoever prepare the test for March. I 've got many great ideas from this forum. This is a time to return a favor for people in this forum. Good luck for the test takers.

• 4 months later...