Urch Forums

New tse date

chachi123

• 1 month later...

Hey TsePrep, from where you came to know that there is one more TSE in August? On ETS site it was on august 18, 2007 and not 2008. Are there going to schedule in USA also? Please let me know..

Now people wait for August TSE, registeration starts on May 23 2008

Hey TsePrep, from where you came to know that there is one more TSE in August? On ETS site it was on august 18, 2007 and not 2008. Are there going to schedule in USA also? Please let me know..

The August pbt TOEFL and TSE registeration won't start until May 23, 2008 and if you look for it online it will only have Philippines. The U.S. testing center won't be listed online. You can only register by mail, check the other thread for the testing center, if you can't find it, I will post it here.

It will be more useful if you can post test centers in USA. I will appriciate it.

The August pbt TOEFL and TSE registeration won't start until May 23, 2008 and if you look for it online it will only have Philippines. The U.S. testing center won't be listed online. You can only register by mail, check the other thread for the testing center, if you can't find it, I will post it here.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I don't think it's possible anymore. A friend of mine registered for the LA test a few days ago online, but when I tried to register after only a couple hours, it was already full. I don't know why they only opened it for such a small number of people. It is very frustrating.

Hi everybody,

I am new to this forum.

Please anybody could tell me that how could i register for Los Ageles TSE centre?Is it possible to do online or i have to call them.

Your respone must be appreciated.

thanks.

Friend of mine had registed TSE for Los Angeles, I thought the Cener number was X335, but it turns out that it is X328 and he was able to register online. So good luck everybody.

Hi,

I am new to this forum. I am also planning to take TSE. Last night I tried to register for the test. It was showing that they have limited seats available for august'08. but at the end of payment screen and all they said that no seats available. How can it be possible? Help...... Now how can I register for TSE? Are there any chances of opening new seats in USA?