Urch Forums

how long is the preparation time for TSE no 2, 3,4,6 question

Losrain

I am going to take the tse on March 7, in canada. I read the sample test on ETS website. It gives the preparation time for each questions except Number 2,3,4,6 questions. By preparation time, I mean after you read the question, how long are you allowed to think about the question before starting speaking. For example, for the first 6 pic question, you are given 60 sec to prepare and 6o sec to answer. Anyone took the test before, please help.

Thanks.

• 1 month later...
I am going to take the tse on March 7, in canada. I read the sample test on ETS website. It gives the preparation time for each questions except Number 2,3,4,6 questions. By preparation time, I mean after you read the question, how long are you allowed to think about the question before starting speaking. For example, for the first 6 pic question, you are given 60 sec to prepare and 6o sec to answer. Anyone took the test before, please help.

Thanks.

You should have noticed because this reply was after your test, but for new people who may consider taking TSE, they don't give you "any" time for #2,3,4,and 6. As soon as you hear the question, you will hear the "beep" within 2 seconds to start your answer.