Urch Forums

Can you correct my essay thtopice;Some students prefer to study alone. Others prefer

sendyan

Hello everyone .. I am new here

now i study english for toefl i wish pass this exam :) and i love try in writing.

this is topice i Practice for twe can anyone correct me ?

Some students prefer to study alone. Others prefer to study with a group of students. Which do you prefer? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

I prefer to study alone because everyone has their own ways to study and I have other reasons.

First,I prefer to study alone because I have way in studying. For example, when I study I loud my voice I can`t studying without sound. Also, I can`t stay all time in study. For example, when I studying I don’t like stay all time in study I feel bored and I can`t understand any things.

Second, I prefer to study alone because I want focus in studying. For example, when study with other people I can't understand, but when study alone I can focus if I have difficult subject or when I have keep many of words. Also, when I focus I can finish studying fast and also to those whofocused on the study, I was able to keep the information in my mind.

Third, I prefer to study alone because I can arrange time. For example, I can spread all time for each subject, when I study start from difficult subject and I study an early time in the morning. Also, when I use this way can save time for other things.

In short, to study with other people have advantages, but for me I like to study alone because it has advantages such as have way in study, focus and arrange time.

In short, to study with other people have advantages, but for me I like to study alone because it has advantages such as have way in study, focus and arrange time.