Urch Forums

What are some important qualities of a good school teacher? Use specific details and

mqblm

What are some important qualities of a good school teacher? Use specific details and examples to explain why these qualities are important.

There are a lot of qualities which should be in a good teacher but most important qualities that should be in a good teacher are as follows;

First of all , a good teacher must be very puntual and disciplined .He must know the importance of time .If he is punctual , his pupils will be puctual.Because when i used to be a child , my friends used to say that students learn discipline from either their parents at home or from their teachers at school.

Secondly, a teacher must be very supportive and encouraging .He must pay full and equal attention to all his students. He should not make any difference among his students .He should be fair with every student and should not consider about the richness and poverty of difference students .He must treat all students in the same way.

Thirdly , he must have full command on his subjects.He must be fully acknowledged with his majors.This is because if he has full knowledge of his subjects , he can answer all the quries of his students.

In the end , a good teacher must be very loyal , well dressed , encourging , supportive and last but not the least a very good human being .

Hey!

I am not San, but will try to help ya :D

1)209 words?

2)I dont see clear intro->body->conclusion. Where are your transtion words?

3)Where are your examples? Your provided quality, however I dont see any supporting examples...

4)Language. Punctuation. Though I am not a native speaker, however even to me this essay sounds weird...

What are some important qualities of a good school teacher? Use specific details and examples to explain why these qualities are important.

There are a lot of qualities which should be in a good teacher but the most important qualities that should be in a good teacher are as follows;

First of all , a good teacher must be very puntual and disciplined .He must know the importance of time .If he is punctual , his pupils will be puctual. Because when i used to be a child , my friends used to say that students learn discipline from either their parents at home or from their teachers at school.

Secondly, a teacher must be very supportive and encouraging .He must pay full and equal attention to all his students. He should not make any difference among his students .He should be fair with every student and should not consider about the richness and poverty of difference students .He must treat all students in the same way.

Thirdly , he must have full command on his subjects. He must be fully acknowledged with his majors. This is because if he has full knowledge of his subjects , he can answer all the quries of his students.

In the end , a good teacher must be very loyal , well dressed , encourging , supportive and last but not the least a very good human being .

_ It is a bit short, I’m afraid. If you want to get a high score, you should lengthen it.

+ the introduction is not good enough: write something more than just directly answer the question

+The second paragraph should say about knowledge as it’s the most ultimate quality of teachers

+ The third paragraph: discipline

+The forth paragraph: equal consideration

+The conclusion: (your conclusion is too general)

You can compare the quality of good teacher in the past, present and future. In the other words, you should broaden the question and open a new concept. (just in one sentence)

Answer the question: whether those qualities you suggest still remain its value in the future or not.

_add more examples

_The words in red should be corrected

• 5 years later...