Urch Forums

Please grade my Essay

lajjagupta

Do you think microwave ovens and fast food restaurants are beneficial to society?

Food is the primary need of a man. We do work to get money so that we can get good quality of food. But in today's competitive world, no one has time to cook. We need ready made solutions to quench our hunger. In our fast life, micro oven and fast food play very important role. Cooking in micro oven, is easy as well as less time consuming. Same way, fast food restaurants provide delicious food just in time.

The easiness in cooking food in today's era, is amazing. Microwave bought revolution in our life. It takes very little time and preserves nutrition values of food. We can cook variety of things with pressing few buttons.People was used to spend long hours in preparing food.But now they can get variety of delicious food in little time. They can use their time more efficiently.

Same way, fast food restaurants, bring variety of foods. It is common now to go out and have food outside to have fun. One can get different culture food without knowing how to make it. It is the way to have fun with food without spending time in cooking.

But it is also health hazardous.In my view, food is the most important need of human being and one should know what to eat. Fast food is the main cause of increasing number of heart decease and obesity. Pizza, burger, Macroni are the some example of junk food which one should avoid. There are lot of products in market to avoid fat like low fat cooking sprays, sugar free. One should know what to eat and how much to eat.

In conclusion, Micro oven and fast food restaurants make life very easy. In our fast life, people still like to eat good. Micro oven and fast food restaurants make life very convenient. Today we can get variety of foods with little efforts and in spending less time. Today food is not a work but it is a medium of getting fun.

I enjoy reading your essays. The ideas are good and clear

Do you think microwave ovens and fast food restaurants are beneficial to society?

Food is the primary need of a man. We do work to get money so that we can get good quality of food.

But in today's competitive world, [no one has time to cook.]__(not true. How about chefs, cooks and housewives? Maybe you should say “in today's competitive world, people/ we hardly find time to cook)

We need ready made solutions to quench our hunger. In our fast life, micro oven and fast food play very important role.

à We need to get ready to quench our hunger. And micro oven and fast food are apt solutions

Cooking in micro oven, is easy as well as less time consuming. Same way, fast food restaurants provide delicious food just in time.

à Cooking in micro oven and eating in fast food restaurants provide us with delicious meal as well as save our time.

The easiness in cooking food in today's era (,) is amazing. Microwave bought a revolution in our life. It takes us very little time and preserves nutrition values of food. We can cook (variety of things with) various foods by pressing few buttons. People (was) used to spend long hours (in) on preparing food. But now they can get a variety of delicious food in little time. They can use their time more efficiently.

à Reorder:

The easiness in cooking food in today's era is amazing. In contrast with our grandparents and our parents in the past spending several hours preparing a meal, today we only have to wait for few minutes before the meal is ready. The only work we need to do is to press few buttons and then enjoy our meal. Microwave is a great tool that helps us save our time.

In same way, fast food restaurants(,) bring a variety of foods. It is common now for us to go out and have food outside to have fun. One can get different culture food without knowing how to make it. It is the way to have fun with food without spending time in cooking.

But it is also health hazardous.

(Which is also health hazardous? What does “it” refer to? Cooking by an oven or eating in a restaurant? )

In my view, food is the most important need of human beings and one should know what to eat.

(This sentence should be omitted as later, you repeat: “One should know what to eat and how much to eat.”)

Fast food is the main cause of increasing number of heart decease and obesity. Pizza, burger, Macroni are the some examples of junk foods which one should avoid. (apt examples)

There are lot of products in market to avoid fat like low fat cooking sprays, sugar free.

One should know what to eat and how much to eat.

In conclusion, Micro oven and fast food restaurants make life very easy. In our fast life, people still like to eat good. [Micro oven and fast food restaurants make life very convenient (you’ve just said that)]. Today we can get a variety of foods with little efforts and (in) spending less time.

Today food is not a work but it is a medium of getting fun.

à Today preparing food is no longer a problem costing us a lot of time and effort but a way of getting fun

Edited by san2612

san2612 thank you very much.

How much can you give marks on this essay. I m thinking to take paper very soon. But my English is not good.

I haven't taken the test, so I can't give you a score. But I find that your writing is very good, don't worry.

Good luck to you,