Urch Forums

# 132: Agree or not: bussiness should do anything to make profit

kaka193

Working is the most important component to endure the existence of human's generations. For this reason, I agree with the statement that people never satisfied with what they have done, they always want something more and something different.

Firstly, working is human's natural instinct to support the development of the world's economy. So if people discontinue to work because they have everything, this development will be in abeyance. For example, I'm a business man with a big company. As successful as it is, I have earned a reputation as a nobleman possessing an admired asset so I stop working to spend my money for entertainment such as traveling all over the world, playing game with my son. As the result, my company will lack a skilled and experienced leader like me to search for trade or find new cooperation, which leads to my company's decline.

Secondly, having no job or work causes a depression to human. Because during working, they can communicate with colleagues, friends or sometime, feel happy when achieving a goal. For example, as a business man, I always be placed under the pressure of competition. For this reason, I can share sadness with my co-worker to alleviate the problem. However, when I'm successful in finding new trade, I can open a small party with the company's members. Obviously, It's really exciting to have a work.

In conclusion, as I discussed above, I strongly believe that working is essential to human.