Urch Forums

Hi! Could you read my essay and correct my mistakes please

dildendile

Which do you prefer to work as a job: with low income but has vacation opportunity or with high income but no vacation? (Question must be diffirent but as a result of it asking this issue ... )

I prefer working a business that gives vacation time but less money because of several reasons. I believe that vacation is a perfect motivator for me, less money is enough for a nice life and I do not want to be an old, rich and unhappy person.

First of all, I believe that vacation is a good motivator for many people. An agency or company can motivate its employee in different ways such as, giving additional perks, organizing team activities (paintball tournament, birthday parties) or selecting some of them as an "employee of the month". Giving holiday is another motivator and I like this motivator very much. I always ask before applying any position if there is an opportunity to give some break. Moreover I always am willing to give advice my friends that search this side well before new career starting. I got this idea from my father. He is kind of family man and likes to spend some time with us. Not only he but also whole member of the family can feel refresh after the vacation. I have similar characteristic like my father and i find so important to spend a couple of week with my family to feel newborn and refresh. That helps me to concentrate better and produce new ideas in my job.

Secondly, less money is also enough to feel happy. Some people give too much importance earning money. Some of them loosing them self in this ambition. I saw many people in my life that they are happy in their lower income. In some families father is not only person who brings money to the house, mothers and elder members are also earning money, and then they share the expanses. When they need more money for something like wedding or buying new house they help each other and spend nice tome together. This solidarity gives very strong confidence that you feel your self as a member of a powerful group. As a result money is not my center issue. I believe that is important for better life but not everything for me.

On the other hand, I don’t want to be old, rich and unhappy person. I know some rich people that they are unhappy they consider any body near them wants to get their money. Some of them became a paranoiac that can not communicate with others. For example my uncle is that kind of person who spent years to earn more and more money. He always rejected his wife's needs and offers about vacation. Even he has not thought spend that money to build a better life. In the end of this marathon his wife divorced him after 15 years. Moreover his children hate him because they do not accept him as a responsible father who is interested in his children needs and future. He is an alone man right now, who is waiting to die in a silence. This example is very drastic sample for me to consider on it. That is way I do not believe the money brings happiness for everyone.

As a result, I want to work in my job with nice motivators, be happy less money and do not want to alone. Life is not long enough to earn lots of money if you are a simple person. Many employers know that money is not basic issue to work in a place so they are using smiling people's pictures to introduce their company. I think these opinions and experiences will be my advices to my son.