Urch Forums

hi friends, please evaluate my essay. PLease give an opportunity to learn better with

toefl2011

hi friends, please evaluate my essay. Please give me an opportunity to learn better with your help.

School should ask students to evaluate their teachers. Do you agree or disagree?

Ans: I agree with the statement that school should ask students to evaluate their teachers. These evaluations help teachers to learn about their students need and give them an opportunity to develop their teaching skills. Most of all, these evaluations are very important for the better leanings of the students.

First, these evaluations help teachers to learn about students need. Different Students have different learning abilities. Some students learn by reading and some by listening about the topics. When they will evaluate their teachers, they will put comments based on their specific requirements. For instance, if a student learns by discussion, but his teacher does not discuss the topic and follow the traditional way of teaching. He may feel that he didn’t learned. When his teachers see his evaluation, he might implement some new techniques to make him learn better.

Second, In addition to learning about students’ need a good evaluation about a teacher by the students provides an opportunity to develop teachers’ skills. These student evolutions are generally studies by the professionals in that field. They can help professors to develop new and developed methods of teaching in school based on the comments by students. Moreover, it provides an excellent opportunity to the management to develop modified way of interactions with the students. Overall, these evaluations will help administration and teachers both to develop their educational expertise.

Finally, these evaluations make students learn better. If a university considers students’ concerns about the teachers and their teaching methods, then, they would learn more. Some students learn more by discussion and some of them grasp more in small group of the students where teacher pays more attentions to each of the students present in the class. So, a real evaluation by a student about his teacher gives him ample amount of opportunity to learn better.

Overall, these abovementioned considerations lead me to believe that school should ask their student to evaluate their teachers. These evaluations not only help teachers and management, but also students to make school a better place to learn.