Urch Forums

Please evaluate my essay: You have received a gift of money.....

goof

33 You have received a gift of money. The money is enough to buy either a piece of jewellery you like or tickets to a concert you want to attend. Which would you buy? Use specific reasons and details to support your answer.

If I received a gift of money probably I will buy something which I need. However, if I have to decide between a piece of jewellery and tickets to a concert, probably I will go for the second choice. There are couple of reasons, why I will choose the tickets and I will present them in next few passages.

First of all, personally I think that the jewelleries are not something which we need. Sometimes I am asking myself, why I have a silver chain. The answer is, because my bigger brother gave me his one as act of love and respect. Despite that, for me is foolish to purchase a gold earring, bracelet or whatever, may be for the woman is very important to have different jewelleries but for me one is more than enough.

Anyway, let me focus on reasons why I prefer to spend this money on tickets to a concert. Firstly, I love live music. When I am on concert of favourite band, I can feel the joy and to be really free to enjoy myself as I want. All these feeling will make me to leaves all the problems and bad thing on the side.

In the same way of thinking, attending to concert can give you opportunities to experience memorable time. For example, I met one of my very good and loved friends on a small concert on which I didn’t want to attend. But now always went I remember this night, my body fills with so much happiness and I am glad that I went to this concert.

To make the long story long, the jewellery will keep some private emotion but I am a person which love share the emotions with others. So for that reason, I will spend all the money for tickets and I will invite the person who give me the gift or other special for me person to enjoy good live music with me.