Urch Forums

review my essay pls

maliabeach

It is widely believed that the world will soon run out of its oil supply. Providing details and examples, explain how you think the average person could reduce their oil consumption

I guess this is a really important topic and the humankind has to solve this problem as soonest as possible, because we need oil everywhere. We need oil that our cars are running, that we can produce plastic and so on. In my view, it is very important to reduce the oil consumption for several reasons.

First reason I want to mention is that we could save a lot of oil by improve our cars with new technologies. For example we could upgrade our cars that they run half with gasoline and half with solar power or battery power. That would save a lot of fuel we are wasting every day only to get from place A to place B.

Another reason I want to provide is that we could take public transport like buses or trains to get to school and work. Taking the car is often very ineffective because the most cars have four seats but in the most cases we use only one to two of this seats. In contrast buses, in buses are often seats available for up to 50 persons and the bus runs to the most important places, so everybody could use the bus. The next better idea would be to take the bike, if the place of working or school is not that far away from home.

Last reason how we could save oil in a very effective way is that we can establish carpool communities. For example if somebody in your neighborhood has to get in the same direction like you, you can take him with in your car. So we could oil for one car. If everyone would to this we could have a multiplication effect and so we could save oil in a huge amount.

In conclusion, I guess we have a lot of possibilities to reduce our oil consumption. If we would use every alternative we have we could save a lot of oil and would not run out of it in such a quick time. That is why I guess it is a very important question to discuss.