Urch Forums

Could anybody review my essay please? :)

ingman

Title Topic: Nowadays, food has become easier to prepare. Has this change improved the way people live? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Nowadays, there are lots of firms that produces a variety of fas foods. Most of foods that produced by firms are frozen foods. Because of that, preparing a meal is easier for people, especially working people. Wll, does that improve people’s life? In my opinion, that does not improve it due to two reasons. I will try to explain my reasons below.

First of all, the frozen foods like bizza and burger are definitely unhealty and not organic. Most of them exposes to heat processing in the factories. Therefore, that could be bacterias inside them because of negative conditions in the factories, we can not know. Even they does not contain bacterias when we take it from a market bacterias could proliferate in it later. Because, if frozen foods unfreeze, all of it must be consumed or rest of it should be discarded. However, people generally use the rest of frozen foods remaining from the first using later. Unfortunately, most of people unconsicious about that.

On the other hand, the fast foods ake people lazy. For instance, a person who worging in an office. Let’s say the name Ayşe. Ayşe generally sits in the office during the day except from works outside. She does her works using a computer on the table and so does not move, even if so, just a little bit. When evening, she takes the frozen foods in her refrigerator and eats them. So, se wouldn’t be move a lot during the day and this would be a habit for Ayşe by the time. Afterthat, Whe would have obesite that secret ilness of our age.

In conclusion, it does not mean that foods easy to prepare improves the way people life. They can look rewarding for people but it could be harmful sneakingly.

Words without of title topic: 297