Urch Forums

Toppic 115. Pls, Grade my essay

bobtuti

Hi all,

Pls, grade my essay and give me your opinion.

Thanks a lot.

Good luck to all of you

Bob

Topic 115:

I have grown in the tropical country, Vietnam. There are four reasons such as summer, fall, winter and spring. I have an opportunity to undergo different climate in accordance with a different reason. I really prefer to live in areas because of the reason relating to the result of the weather such as tropical fruit and vegetables, activities and fashion.

First of all, I like to live in the tropical weather because the climate brings abundant kinds of fruit and vegetables. The tropical climate is well suited to tree growing. According to each reason, I have a particular kind of fruit and greens such as the mango in summer time and the peach in winter time. Therefore, that I am habit in eating fruit and vegetable make me healthy.

Second, I enjoy the weather because of various activities in accordance with each reason at my leisure. For example, I have wonderful time to do outdoor activities such as going the sea or climbing up mountains in summer time. I have a pinic with my family and my friend in very beautiful parks, gardens, and forests in spring and fall time. I have indoor activities at my free time in the winter time. While it is cold and wind out side, it is nice for my family to gather around a table for playing the game card in a cozy room.

The last but not least, I can wear various clothes because of the weather change. That weather changes from reason to reason gives me a chance for accessing new style clothes such as light clothes for summer time and warm clothes for winter time. As a result, I never feel bored with all my clothes.

In conclusion, I prefer to live the tropical weather because the weather change brings about different fruit and greens, activities and fashion. In my opinion, fruit and greens, and activities help me keep my health. Besides, fashion makes my life abundant.