Urch Forums

A company has announced that it wishes to build a large factory near your community.

ruthtessema

A company has announced that it wishes to build a large factory near your community. Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of this new influence on your community. Do you support or oppose the factory? Explain your position.

For several reason I would not agree with idea of a large factory being built near my community. I leave in an area designed for residential purposes . Building a factory means introducing many new things, mostly negative. My first and main concern would be air pollution. This will definitely bring a drastic change on the environment and affect animals, plants, and the air we breath. Next, my community has residents with families involving mainly children and the elderly. And therefore put the community’s security at risk. In addition, factories create lots of noise which will interfere with the community’s tranquility. After a long day at work it will make it nearly impossible to relax. Not only that but also inconvenient to walk to the park and enjoy a peaceful moment or even take a nap during the day.

Another major problem would be traffic. Cars are another factor to introduce pollution and disturbance. Therefore, due to the employees of the factory, traffic and shortage of parking spaces will arise.

Lastly, I would like to mention that as a result of big cars and trucks used by the factory to transport row materials and finished product, the life of the road will be put at stake and forced to depreciate before the expected time period.

On the other hand, building a factory means creating job opportunities. This could be regarded as advantageous for minimize the scarcity of employment.

According to my view, I would like to conclude that building a factory in my community has more disadvantages than advantages and therefore oppose the company’s wishes.

I would be so please if erin read this and gave me an evaluation.

I’ll be waitin’

ruth

A company has announced that it wishes to build a large factory near your community. Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of this new influence on your community. Do you support or oppose the factory? Explain your position.

For several reason I would not agree with idea of a large factory being built near my community. I leave[live] in an area designed for residential purposes [instead write I live in a residential area]. Building a factory means introducing many new things, mostly negative. My first and main concern would be air pollution. This will definitely bring a drastic change on the environment and affect animals, plants, and the air we breath. Next, my community has residents with families involving mainly children and the elderly. And therefore put the community’s security at risk [Explain more]. In addition, factories create lots of noise which will interfere with the community’s tranquility. After a long day at work it will make it nearly impossible to relax. Not only that but also inconvenient to walk to the park and enjoy a peaceful moment or even take a nap during the day.

[seperate intro and first point.]

Another major problem would be traffic. Cars are another factor to introduce pollution and disturbance. Therefore, due to the employees of the factory, traffic and shortage of parking spaces will arise.

[ok.Thispoint is not strong and must come later for better effect.]

Lastly, I would like to mention that as a result of big cars and trucks used by the factory to transport row materials and finished product, the life of the road will be put at stake and forced to depreciate before the expected time period.

[irrelevant point.Roads are meant for this purpose]

On the other hand, building a factory means creating job opportunities. This could be regarded as advantageous for minimize the scarcity of employment.

[ok]

According to my view, I would like to conclude that building a factory in my community has more disadvantages than advantages and therefore oppose the company’s wishes.

I would be so please if erin read this and gave me an evaluation.

I’ll be waitin’

ruth

Score: 4.0