Urch Forums

topic: 106, awhig new essay

acar

Topic 106

You need to travel from your home to a place 40 miles (64 kilometers) away. Compare the different kinds of transportation you could use. Tell which method of travel you would choose. Give specific reasons for your choice.

Throughout history, humans travel and humans try to make a better tool. Recent century ones make unbelievable tools with using technology such as airs, ship and cars. Both of them have several advantages but their advantages are changing in small distances.

To begin with, Flying somewhere with airports is faster than others; some airs can flying three thousand km in a hour. And they are very lux too. For instance, I can easily sleep or watching eating food in airs. However, their prices are not pretty like their speed and comfort. To people, they are useful for long distances due to their high prices.

Secondly, ships are another transports. They are very reliable; passion of sinking ships close to never. They are also comfortable and have low prices. In contrast, they are carrying people like donkey. Firstly, you must wait all people's coming as well as you spend many times in getting on and off ships. Extra important disadvantages of ships is they are only going somewhere above water. You have to live near the sea, lake or oceans if you want to go low distances with ships.

Last but not least, Cars are most choosing tools to ones. In fact their advantages are depends on you. For example, some cars which have high prices are very comfortable; air conditioner, durability, speed and other qualities improve price of cars. But, in general, cars are faster than ships and airs; they would go sixty four kilometers in forty minutes and you do not spend time in getting on and off.

To sum up, you can go somewhere with airs, ships or cars. Airs need airports which the closer one of is far from my home ten kilometers. Like airs, closer marine is far from my home twenty kilometers. But my own cars is far from my home five meters. According to me, in small distances cars are better tools.

I try to compare 3 things. is it true or must i compare 2 things ?

Can you rate this please ?

Thanks

Topic 106

You need to travel from your home to a place 40 miles (64 kilometers) away. Compare the different kinds of transportation you could use. Tell which method of travel you would choose. Give specific reasons for your choice.

Throughout history, humans travel and humans try to make a better tool. Recent century ones make unbelievable tools with using technology such as airs, ship and cars. Both of them have several advantages but their advantages are changing in small distances.

[When you are quoting airs, ships and cars, how can compare two things?]

No need to write philosophy (the first liner). The question is direct.

To begin with, Flying somewhere with airports is faster than others [ambiguous]; some airs can flying [error] three thousand km in a ["an"] hour. And they are very lux [??]too. For instance, I can easily sleep or watching eating [wrong] food in airs. However, their prices are not pretty like [avoid] their speed and comfort.[sentence not clear to me] To people, they are useful for long distances due to their high prices.

Secondly, ships are another transports [singular plural error]. They are very reliable; passion of sinking ships close to never [What is the link in writing this?]. They are also comfortable and have low prices. In contrast, they are [present continuous to be replaced by present perfect] carrying people like donkey [??]. Firstly, you must wait all people's coming as well as you spend many times in getting on and off ships. Extra important disadvantages of ships is [singular plural mistake] they are only going somewhere above water. You have to live near the sea, lake or oceans if you want to go low distances with ships.

Last but not least, Cars are most choosing tools to ones. In fact their advantages are depends on you. For example, some cars which have high prices are very comfortable; air conditioner, durability, speed and other qualities improve price of cars. But, in general, cars are faster than ships and airs; they would go sixty four kilometers in forty minutes and you do not spend time in getting on and off.

[the question asked you one method of travelling rather than three]

Moreover, for 64KM I do not think you need an air plain.

To sum up, you can go somewhere with airs ["airs" ????], ships or cars. Airs need airports which the closer one of is far from my home ten kilometers. Like airs, closer marine is far from my home twenty kilometers. But my own cars is far from my home five meters. According to me, in small distances cars are better tools.

Score: 2.5 - 3.0

Comments:

1. Many mistakes as regards to language use and sentence constructions.

2. Disorganised at many places.

3. Meaning not conveyed properly.Incoherent ideas.

I try to compare 3 things. is it true or must i compare 2 things ?

Can you rate this please ?

Thanks

You do not have to compare anything but choose a mode of transport that is efficient and economical .

When the distance is given in the question, I wonder how do you choose an air-bus?????