Urch Forums

please rate my essay

meriem

Topic

Many parts of the world are losing important natural resources, such as forests, animals, or clean water. Choose one resource that is disappearing and explain why it needs to be saved. Use specific reasons and examples to support your opinion.

Essay :

Natural resources are disappearing from our planet is a fact that should make everyone alarmed. It is essential now to make a balance between our need and nature in order to save them. All natural resources such as forests, clean water or animals should be saved, but if I have to choose one of them, I will choose forests without hesitation. Not only forests preserve the health of our ecosystem but also the beauty of our nature. In the following essay, I will defend my choice through several reasons and examples.

The forests maintain the balance of our ecosystem. In fact, forests provide oxygen, rain and a habitat for millions of plant and animal species. Everyone knows that forests are Earth lung’s. They absorb carbon monoxide and produce oxygen which is essential for human and animals. In deed, trees soak-up water from season to season, which is released after in a cycle of producing rain. No one disagree that rain give life for every thing. Finally, forests are a home for a millions of animal and plant species.

It is important to save forests for their beauty. Our family enjoys mountains and watching animals in forests. My husband and I, to abate the stress of the week, generally we go to forests. For us it is very relaxing and it costs nothing. If we destroy forests our children will only read of the many things we are able to see today. No one can create this beauty if it is gone. We all know that some trees take many years to grow.

In the essay above, I have defended my choice with numerous reasons and examples. As you can see without forests we all will have less rain, less oxygen for us to breath and no home for a millions of animal and plant species. We all depend on this planet that why we should take care of it.

Topic

Many parts of the world are losing important natural resources, such as forests, animals, or clean water. Choose one resource that is disappearing and explain why it needs to be saved. Use specific reasons and examples to support your opinion.

Essay :

Natural resources are disappearing from our planet is a fact that should make everyone alarmed. It is essential now to make a balance between our need and nature in order to save them. All natural resources such as forests, clean water or animals should be saved, but if I have to choose one of them, I will choose forests without hesitation. Not only forests preserve the health of our ecosystem but also the beauty of our nature. In the following essay, I will defend my choice through several reasons and examples.

The forests maintain the balance of our ecosystem. In fact, forests provide oxygen, rain and a habitat for millions of plant and animal species. Everyone knows that forests are Earth lung’s. They absorb carbon monoxide and produce oxygen which is essential for human and animals. In deed, trees soak-up water from season to season, which is released after in a cycle of producing rain. No one disagree that rain give life for every thing. Finally, forests are a home for a millions of animal and plant species.

It is important to save forests for their beauty. Our family enjoys mountains and watching animals in forests. My husband and I, to abate the stress of the week, generally we go to forests. For us it is very relaxing and it costs nothing. If we destroy forests our children will only read of the many things we are able to see today. No one can create this beauty if it is gone. We all know that some trees take many years to grow.

In the essay above, I have defended my choice with numerous reasons and examples. As you can see without forests we all will have less rain, less oxygen for us to breath and no home for a millions of animal and plant species. We all depend on this planet that why we should take care of it.

Topic

Essay :

Natural resources are disappearing from our planet is a fact that should make everyone alarmed. [Can be made short and improved. "Natural resources are dissappearing ,from Earth,at an alarming rate"] It is essential now to make a balance between our need ["needs"]and nature in order to save them. All natural resources such as forests, clean water or animals should be saved, but if I have to choose one of them, I will choose forests without hesitation [no need]. Not only forests preserve the health of our ecosystem but also the beauty of our nature. In the following essay, I will defend my choice through several reasons and examples.

[ok]

The forests maintain the balance of our ecosystem. In fact, forests provide oxygen, rain and a habitat for millions of plant and animal species. Everyone knows that forests are Earth[Earth's] lung’s [lungs]. They absorb carbon monoxide and produce oxygen which is essential for human and animals. Indeed, trees soak-up water from season to season, which is released after in a cycle of producing rain. No one disagrees that rain gives life for every thing. Finally, forests are a home for a[to] millions of animal and plant species.

[ok]

It is important to save forests for their beauty. Our family enjoys [Everybody enjoys] mountains and watching animals in forests. My husband and I, to abate the stress of the week, generally we [cut]go to forests. For us it is very relaxing and it costs nothing [delete this.It looks appropriate in an informal talk]. If we destroy forests our children will only read of the many things we are able to see today. No one can create this beauty if it is gone. We all know that some trees take many years to grow.

[ok]

[Try to give preventive measure alng with summarization of above points]

Rating : 4.5

Comments:

1. You mised a very important point that world is facing today due to deforestation. It is green house effect, soil errosion. Best example is TSUNAMI waves' destruction. Areas where Mangrove trees were grown were saved from the wrath of destructive waves.

Connect this further by pointing to global warming.

2. Second important point could be : Bioreserves act as a good source of research. Bio-reserve is important to scientists and zoologist.

Infact, you touched Ecosystem point that is good but slightly vague.

HTH.