Urch Forums

university shd spend as much moeny as they spend to libraries. Plz rate it.

jigna

Plz rate this essay & give suggessions for my mistakes

Do you agree or disagree with folliwing statement?

Universities should give the same amount of money to theeir students sports activities as they give to their university libraries.

Sports are the very nice form of relaxation activity. It helps a lot to maintain our physical fitness. So university spends some amount of money to their student's sport activity. But I strongly disagree with that they should spend as much money as they spend on libraries because sports are not attracting all the students & it's not useful to get employment.

Only a few students take part in the sports. So only they can get the benefits of sports. But libraries are the place where all the students get benefits. Also everyday students do not take part in sports activities. They play sports only when they have free time. If students have exams or they are going to give presentations or they have to complete assignments then they never prefer to be active towards sports than towards reading. & Libraries provide the best environment for reading. Also students come to library daily for getting their daily study material. So stuents visit libraries more often than they visit playground.

Students come to the university to learn. They all want to get the best grades in exams. So they can get good job because high grades are the first requirements for unexperienced person to get job. For this libraries are the best way to be informative. It provides all sources of learnig such as it has computers, books, audio or video cds. Comupters are used to do research, to write essay & to get copy print of some important materials. Library has all kinds of books for reading & some audio or video cds for practising tests & to improving their knowledge but sports are not helping them to clear their exams. So one can not get empoyment by getting good skill on sports.

Universities are for learning. Their main object is to give students maximum possible environment for learnig as they can do. If they have a big playground with many kinds of game than it may possible that students' attention divert towards sports than reading. It affects students career. I have very good example to explain it. One of my friend was fond of playing tennis. He was very sincere to study. He always got good grades. But before three months of our final exam my college got equipment to play tennis. & He wasted his important time for playing tennis rather than using it for reading. As a result in his final exam he passed but with the lowest grade that he was unable to get good job. Even scores were not enough for higher study. & so he took another course for two years & tried to get good score. By this way he had to waste his important two years only because of sports.

In the conclusion, University should spend more amount of money to the libraries than to the sports activities because libraries are more useful for all students for their educational qualification, for getting employment & for their better future than sports activities.

Thankx