Urch Forums

Pl rate my essay!students may have the choice of studying at home by using technology

brindha_arun

In the future, students may have the choice of studying at home by using technology such as computers or television or of studying at traditional schools. Which would you prefer? Use reasons and specific details to explain your choice

I strongly recommend that students should never miss the oppurtunity of going to school. S chool is not just a place where we learn science, math or language. I t is a place where one learns the art of communication , the art of making friends, the art of coping to peer pressures and learns to enjoy healthy competition.

Yes, students would also learn, if studying from home but this would no day compare to the all-round experience that one gains from schooling. Infact the language when we start to speak as a child, is learnt from our parents or people in our home only.But,it is a human tendency to take things for granted when it comes to parents.We may procrastinate the studies by taking liberty with them. And it also pressurise the parents to have constant eye on their kids,which is not all time possible, particularly if they are working.In School, The children are also constantly checked about their progress, which wouldn't be possible if one was studying from home. This might also lead to the student taking things for granted, which ultimately would impede his/her progress. Also, when they learn things with the company of their friends its more Fun.Thus school also increases the intrests in studies.

Interactive education is the key to intrest in education. I believe that school does this in a complete way. Especially for a student who is not self motivated, school is the right place. It creates healthy competition among the students, and exhorts them in every possible way.

If a student takes up the option of studying at home, the chances of their unique talents left unidentified are more. For example, A is good in basketball. Till he palys with his friends,this talent is left unidentified. His friends or the faculty identifies the talent in him and encourages him. There are ample chances for him to take the sport as a career and to be a great player. He might have missed this,if he takes up lessons from his home.

It is rather difficult for a person to be self motivated always. We always look for some sort of encouragement from others. It is an inherent human quality and school is the great place for this.

Apart from regular curicullum, our ken increases by learning forms of various arts,sports and languages. School provides this oppurtunity by exposing the students to museums,library and people from different places. Each and every student may have some unique talents. And the school is the right place where they can exchange their ideas and talents with their fellow students.

Students learn modern technology like computers from school. Like in Home, the same technologies can be used effectively in school. But computers or television wont bring about the experience of school in home. So, I strogly recommend that School isthe great place to learn. And I encourage them to experience it!

Hello TMians,

I am eagerly waiting for ur comments!

brindha

In the future, students may have the choice of studying at home by using technology such as computers or television or of studying at traditional schools. Which would you prefer? Use reasons and specific details to explain your choice

I strongly recommend that students should never miss the oppurtunity of going to school. S chool is not just a place where we learn science, math or language. I t is a place where one learns the art of communication , the art of making friends, the art of coping to peer pressures and learns to enjoy healthy competition.

Yes, students would also learn, if studying from home but this would no day compare to the all-round experience that one gains from schooling. Infact the language when we start to speak as a child, is learnt from our parents or people in our home only.But,it is a human tendency to take things for granted when it comes to parents.We may procrastinate the studies by taking liberty with them. And it also pressurise the parents to have constant eye on their kids,which is not all time possible, particularly if they are working.In School, The children are also constantly checked about their progress, which wouldn't be possible if one was studying from home. This might also lead to the student taking things for granted, which ultimately would impede his/her progress. Also, when they learn things with the company of their friends its more Fun.Thus school also increases the intrests in studies.

Interactive education is the key to intrest in education. I believe that school does this in a complete way. Especially for a student who is not self motivated, school is the right place. It creates healthy competition among the students, and exhorts them in every possible way.

If a student takes up the option of studying at home, the chances of their unique talents left unidentified are more. For example, A is good in basketball. Till he palys with his friends,this talent is left unidentified. His friends or the faculty identifies the talent in him and encourages him. There are ample chances for him to take the sport as a career and to be a great player. He might have missed this,if he takes up lessons from his home.

It is rather difficult for a person to be self motivated always. We always look for some sort of encouragement from others. It is an inherent human quality and school is the great place for this.

Apart from regular curicullum, our ken increases by learning forms of various arts,sports and languages. School provides this oppurtunity by exposing the students to museums,library and people from different places. Each and every student may have some unique talents. And the school is the right place where they can exchange their ideas and talents with their fellow students.

Students learn modern technology like computers from school. Like in Home, the same technologies can be used effectively in school. But computers or television wont bring about the experience of school in home. So, I strogly recommend that School isthe great place to learn. And I encourage them to experience it!

I strongly recommend that students should never miss the oppurtunity of going to school. School is not just a place where we learn professional subjects, such as science, math or language. It is a place where one learns the art of communication , making friends, coping with peer(I don't know why you use verb "peer") pressures and learning to enjoy healthy competition.

Yes, students would also learn, if studying from home but this would no day compare to the all-round experience that one gains from schooling. (I think that above stentence is awkward, I don't know what your means. Maybe you may present as follows: Students who studies in home have less opportunities to compare to whose experience than in school. )In fact, the language which we start to speak as a child is learned from our parents or people in our home only.But,it is a human tendency to take things for granted when it comes to parents(Above stentence is also awkward).We may procrastinate the studying process because of giving liberty to them. And it pressure the parents to concentrate on their kids. But parents don't take care of their children anytime whie they have to work outdoors.which is not all time possible, particularly if they are working(wrong stentence.). One the contrary,in School, The children are constantly checked about their studying progress by teachers. This phenomenon which might also lead the students taking things for granted would impede his or her making progress ultimately. Besides, students think that learning knowledge in company with their friends have more Fun.Thus school also increases the interests in studying.

Interactive education is the key to interest in education. I believe that learning in schools have this extremely great advantage. Especially for a student who is not self-motivated, school is the right place for him to learn. It creates the healthy competitions among the students, and exhorts(what do you mean above vocab?) them in every possible way.

If a student make a decision of studying at home, he will lose the chance which can identify his talent.the chances of their unique talents left unidentified are more(Just wrong stentence the same). For example, somebody is good at basketball. This talent will be unidentified untill he palys with his friends. His friends or the faculty are able to identify his talent and can encourage him. There are ample chances for him to select(or choose) the sport as his career and to be a great player. If he learned in his home, he will lose this opportunity to prove his potiential genius.

It is difficult allow that a person is always self-motivated . We always look for some sort of encouragement from others. It is an inherent human quality and schools is the great places for this requirement.

Apart from regular curicullum, our ken(what) increases by learning forms of various arts,sports and languages.(I don't get your means) School provides this oppurtunity let the students expose to museums,library and people from different places. Every student may have some unique talents. And the school is the right place where they can exchange their ideas and talents with each other.

Students can also learn modern technology like computers from school. That students can use technologic devices effectively in school is the same as they are at home. But students can't gain the experience which like interactions and friendship from school if they learned via TV or computer at home So, I strogly claim that School is the great place to learn. And I encourage them to experience it!

Suggestion:

1.You should use the simple stentences to write your essay in order to reduce your wrong sentences and grammar errors.

2.You have to use english thinking,not your native language thinking. I know it is a difficult task.But You are writing english, not translating your mother tongue.

3.You should organize you concepts well.

4. Try to use some regulations and rules such as first of all,to begin with,in the beginning phrases to make your body paragraph powerful.

Hi!

Thanks for sparing some time to look at my essay1

Exactly i was thinking the same! Now i am really pushing myself hard to get my thought process in english!

I am confident of my points but I am worried wether would i be able to put them in words without cahnging its meaning!

hope practice will help me to get rid of this!

hey can u be little more detail on your fourth suggestion!

brindha:tup:

Suggestion:

1.You should use the simple stentences to write your essay in order to reduce your wrong sentences and grammar errors.

2.You have to use english thinking,not your native language thinking. I know it is a difficult task.But You are writing english, not translating your mother tongue.

3.You should organize you concepts well.

4. Try to use some regulations and rules such as first of all,to begin with,in the beginning phrases to make your body paragraph powerful.