Urch Forums

What do you consider the most important room in a house? Why is this room more import

brindha_arun

What do you consider the most important room in a house? Why is this room more important to you than other room? Use specific reasons and examples to support your opinion.

According to my opinion , My room is the most important room in my house. Though Human beings are social animals, at the end of the day they need their own space, to do things of their own choice , to be them without any outward influence. My room gives the me the best ambience to be myself.

My room offers utmost privacy. I may want to post some wordings which inspires me or some favorite hero or heroine’s poster. This may not be welcomed in a common room. But, in the room of my own , I can carry on these, without any hesitation .

Sometimes, I may feel like dancing. I prefer to dance in my room without disturbing others. You can reflect your moods only on your room. This is the most advantage of having a room on own. You can hear to loud music when you are in your high spirits. You can read a book silently, prepare your course work, prepare for the forthcoming exams etc.. in your room without any hinderences.

A friend of yours comes to visit you. He /She might want to discuss some personal problems with you. He may not feel comfortable in the common room. So, our room is the best place for these things.

Own room also is a space to exhibit our creativity. We can design the interiors by our self, make beautiful wall hangings, and draw beautiful paintings on the wall.

Having a room of own, also gives a sense of responsibility. He/She has to do the cleaning works by them. They need to change their curtains when needed. They need to maintain the carpets. This also, relaxes them away from their mundane works. A sense of satisfaction and smile appears , when we see the beauty of our work. We tend to appreciate ourselves, this in turn also boost our confidence.

I also feel that, One mans room is the outer manifestation of one’s mood, thoughts, emotions and creativity. I also, have a strong feeling that having a space of your own gives u the independence, liberty to Us, also it explores and exhorts the responsibility and creativity in one. Therefore I feel that My own room is the most important place in my house.

Hi test magicians!

I am eagerly waiting for ur comments

What do you consider the most important room in a house? Why is this room more important to you than other room? Use specific reasons and examples to support your opinion.

According to my opinion , My room is the most important room in my house. Though Human beings are social animals, at the end of the day they need their own space, to do things of their own choice , to be them without any outward influence. My room gives the me the best ambience to be myself.

My room offers utmost privacy. I may want to post some wordings which inspires me or some favorite hero or heroine’s poster. This may not be welcomed in a common room. But, in the room of my own , I can carry on these, without any hesitation .

Sometimes, I may feel like dancing. I prefer to dance in my room without disturbing others. You can reflect your moods only on your room. This is the most advantage of having a room on own. You can hear to loud music when you are in your high spirits. You can read a book silently, prepare your course work, prepare for the forthcoming exams etc.. in your room without any hinderences.

A friend of yours comes to visit you. He /She might want to discuss some personal problems with you. He may not feel comfortable in the common room. So, our room is the best place for these things.

Own room also is a space to exhibit our creativity. We can design the interiors by our self, make beautiful wall hangings, and draw beautiful paintings on the wall.

Having a room of own, also gives a sense of responsibility. He/She has to do the cleaning works by them. They need to change their curtains when needed. They need to maintain the carpets. This also, relaxes them away from their mundane works. A sense of satisfaction and smile appears , when we see the beauty of our work. We tend to appreciate ourselves, this in turn also boost our confidence.

I also feel that, One mans room is the outer manifestation of one’s mood, thoughts, emotions and creativity. I also, have a strong feeling that having a space of your own gives u the independence, liberty to Us, also it explores and exhorts the responsibility and creativity in one. Therefore I feel that My own room is the most important place in my house.

In my opinion , my own room is the most important one in the house. Though human beings are social animals [i wouldnt say that...], at the end of the day they need their own space, to do things of their own choice, to be themselves without any outward influence. My room gives [the] me the best ambience to be myself.

My room offers utmost privacy. I may want to post some wordings which inspires [he, she, it!] me or some favorite hero or heroine’s poster. This may not be welcomed in a common room. But, in the room of my own , I can carry on these, without any hesitation .

Sometimes, I may feel like dancing. I prefer to dance in my room without disturbing others. You can reflect your moods only on --> in your room. This is the most advantage (the most important advantage) of having a room of your own. You can hear [has to be "listen to"] to loud music when you are in your high spirits. You can read a book silently, prepare your course work, prepare for the forthcoming exams etc.. in your room without any hinderences.

If a friend of yours comes to visit you, he or she might want to discuss some personal problems with you. He may not feel comfortable to do that in the common room. So, your own room is the best place for these things.

An own room also is a space to exhibit our creativity. We [dont change pronouns too many times!] can design the interiors by our self, make [you could also say "put up"] beautiful wall hangings, and draw beautiful paintings on the wall.

Having a room of your own, also gives a sense of responsibility. He/She has to do the cleaning works by themself. They need to change the curtains when needed. They need to maintain the carpets. This also, relaxes them away from their mundane works. A sense of satisfaction and smile appears , when we see the beauty of our work. We tend to appreciate ourselves, this in turn also boost our confidence. [this section is a little bit weak]

I also feel that, one mans room is the outer manifestation of one’s mood, thoughts, emotions and creativity. I also, have a strong feeling that having a space of your own gives you the independence, liberty to Us [?], also it explores and exhorts the responsibility and creativity in one [yourself?,dont change pronouns all the time!]. Therefore I feel that my own room is the most important place in my house.

All in all there are quite some problems - I think the ideas you have for the content are good, but you have to be careful. Try to stay in one point of view and dont switch pronouns in each paragraph (makes it easier to understand and also leads to less gramatical faults).