Urch Forums

# 18What are some important qualities of a good supervisor (boss)? Use

brindha_arun

What are some important qualities of a good supervisor (boss)? Use

specific details and examples to explain why these qualities are important

Success in a organization is always attributed to the Boss. He makes strategic plans and executes them in a flawless way to arrive at success. A good supervisor is always an asset. According to me a good boss should be a good strategist, Liaison, team leader, confident decision maker and UN biased.

The Boss is the decision making authority of the organization. He should consider all possible outcomes before making strategic plans. Not all ideal plans work out, until they are executed properly. So, He should devise best ways to implement the plans.

Harmony in the working place is the most desired one. Since, persons with different attitudes work, the working place is always prone to conflicts. He should take unbiased stands on the issues and try to be a good liaison.

Though, the success is attributed to the boss, It is never a one man show. He should invoke teamspirits in every one and convince them to march towards a common goal.He should be altruistic , confident and have the courage to face and solve the crisis situation.

Many people with different talents work . .Like a captain of the ship, the boss should lead the organization in a confident manner, channelizing the efforts of all the team workers is a synergistic manner , to make organisation successful. With all the abovementioned qualities, I assure that he/she will shine like a Kohinoor diamond in a diadem.

Hello Tmians,

Please comment and rate my essays!

brindha

OTE=brindha_arun]What are some important qualities of a good supervisor (boss)? Use

Success in a organization is always attributed to the Boss. He makes strategic plans and executes them in a flawless way to arrive at success. A good supervisor is always an asset. According to me a good boss should be a good strategist, Liaison, team leader, confident decision maker and UN biased.

The Boss is the decision making authority of the organization. He should consider all possible outcomes before making strategic plans. Not all ideal plans work out, until they are executed properly. So, He should devise best ways to implement the plans.

Harmony in the working place is the most desired one. Since, persons with different attitudes work, the working place is always prone to conflicts. He should take unbiased stands on the issues and try to be a good liaison.

Though, the success is attributed to the boss, It is never a one man show. He should invoke teamspirits in every one and convince them to march towards a common goal.He should be altruistic , confident and have the courage to face and solve the crisis situation.

Many people with different talents work . .Like a captain of the ship, the boss should lead the organization in a confident manner, channelizing the efforts of all the team workers is a synergistic manner , to make organisation successful. With all the abovementioned qualities, I assure that he/she will shine like a Kohinoor diamond in a diadem.

Hello Tmians,

Please comment and rate my essays!

brindha

OTE=brindha_arun]What are some important qualities of a good supervisor (boss)? Use

Success in a organization is always attributed to the Boss(A boss always plays a pivot role in the success of his company). He makes strategic plans and executes them in a flawless way to arrive (achieve) at(omit) success. A good supervisor is always an asset. According to me(change it), a good boss should be a good strategist, Liaison, team leader, confident decision maker and UN biased.(too many, and not very clear)

The Boss is the decision making authority of the organization. He should consider all possible outcomes before making strategic plans. Not all ideal plans work out, until they are executed properly. So, He should devise best ways to implement the plans.(You should state clealy in the first stentence of this paragraph that a good boss should be a good strategist)

Harmony in the working place is the most desired one. Since, persons with different attitudes work, the working place is always prone to conflicts. He should take unbiased stands on the issues and try to be a good liaison.(use connecting words at the beginning of the paragraph!)

Though, the success is attributed to the boss, It is never a one man show. (The points conflict in this sentence) He should invoke teamspirits in every one(of all his employees) and convince them to march towards a common goal.He should be altruistic , confident and have the courage to face and solve the crisis situation.(Your point in this paragraph is not very clear. Present one point and try to support it in details)

Many people with different talents work (together in a company). .Like a (the) captain of the(a) ship, the boss should lead the organization in a confident manner, channelizing the efforts of all the team workers is a synergistic manner , to make organisation successful.(Structual err, correct it) With all the abovementioned qualities, I assure that he/she will shine like a Kohinoor diamond in a diadem.

Pattention to grammar. Practice everyday, I'm sure you will make great progress!