Urch Forums

PLZ grade my essay,TKS-progress is always good or not?

LouisLin

Do you agree or disagree that progress is always good? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

It is sometimes difficult to discuss which is better of progress or consequences because it is such a complex topic. Many people have different opinions about progress or consequences to support their favors. Some people deem that progress is always good, but the others regard that consequences is ultimate good for people. According to my belief, I think that progress is always good for us because progress have several enchanting advantages. In following parts, I will explain why progress is always good for us.

In the beginning, we can develop our capability of doing anything and willpower. That is to say, through the progress, we can pick up a variety of useful techniques that can deal with a lot of similar works and make it effectively. In addition, we are aware of faults form progress in order to avoid making the same mistakes again. For example, I can obtain varieties of testing skills while I am attending the monotonous examinations. Even though I failed in the examinations sometimes, I can also learn certain precious experiences which will help me come to success in the future. Besides, we can also cultivate our perseverance through the progress. Maybe we are awkward with some works which we have never coped with before, or we are bored with some tedious tasks, we can develop our persistence , the most important characteristic, which will lead us to carry out our dreams.

Moreover, we will get along with others well through the progress. Some kinds of activities allow us having well-organized friendships, especially in teamwork activities. Not only dose we acquaint with many friends, but we can also associate with them well. In other words, we can extend our social relationships by doing some of the same works. Because of teamwork progress, we can share our ideas and experience with each other. The progress help us have a multicolored life. For instance, I made familiar with some friends via the internet while I was preparing for TOEFL English test. Although we have never met each other face to face in the past time, we can also share experiences, professional English language knowledge and cheer up with each other. Through the preparing TOEFL test progress, I know a lot of mild people all over the world by internet, and we can help each other.

Finally, I consider that sportsmanship is the best virtue which we should have. We have to focus on the progress and put emphasis on sportsmanship and fair games especially. Perhaps wining the game let us have achievements, but we can have a lot of fun from fair competitions due to we have sportsmanship. For example, I am sick of some opponents who hamper me by rude and intentional fouls while I am playing basketball. On the contrary, if we have sportsmanship to compete others, we will win others respects and have a lot of pleasure in taking part in competitions. From above presentation, I strongly deem that we will have more fun when we have sportsmanship in competing progresses.

In conclusion, I deeply believe that progress is always good for us because of three advantages above. Through progress, not merely can we develop some kinds of prominent abilities which can give rise to success, but we can have a lot of fun in our life as well. Last but not least, we will have colorful lives by expand our society relationships through the progress. Of course, there are the other opposite viewpoints which were claimed by some people, but I think my position is the most valid.

Do you agree or disagree that progress is always good? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

It is sometimes difficult to discuss which is better of progress or consequences because it is such a complex topic. Many people have different opinions about progress or consequences to support their favors [err]. Some people deem that progress is always good, but the others regard that consequences is [are] ultimate[use adjective] good for people. According to my belief [wrong], I think that progress is always good for us because progress have several enchanting advantages. In following parts, I will explain why progress is always good for us. [This sentence looks like a part of a chapter/book]

In the beginning, we can develop our capability of doing anything and willpower. That is to say, through the progress, we can pick up a variety of useful techniques that can deal with a lot of similar works and make it effectively. In addition, we are aware of faults form progress in order to avoid making the same mistakes again. For example, I can obtain varieties of testing skills while I am attending[writing] the monotonous examinations. Even though I failed in the examinations sometimes, I can also learn certain precious experiences which will help me come to success in the future. Besides, we can also cultivate our perseverance through the progress. Maybe we are awkward with some works which we have never coped with before, or we are bored with some tedious tasks, we can develop our persistence , the most important characteristic, which will lead us to carry out our dreams.

[Expressions need polishing]

Moreover, we will get along with others well through the progress. Some kinds of activities allow us having well-organized friendships, especially in teamwork activities. Not only dose we acquaint with many friends, but we can also associate with them well. In other words, we can extend our social relationships by doing some of the same works. Because of teamwork progress, we can share our ideas and experience with each other. The progress help us have a multicolored life. For instance, I made familiar with some friends via the internet while I was preparing for TOEFL English test. Although we have never met each other face to face in the past time, we can also share experiences, professional English language knowledge and cheer up with each other. Through the preparing TOEFL test progress, I know a lot of mild people all over the world by internet, and we can help each other.

[Idea not clear]

Finally, I consider that sportsmanship is the best virtue which we should have. We have to focus on the progress and put emphasis on sportsmanship and fair games especially. Perhaps wining the game let us have achievements, but we can have a lot of fun from fair competitions due to we have sportsmanship. For example, I am sick of some opponents who hamper me by rude and intentional fouls while I am playing basketball. On the contrary, if we have sportsmanship to compete others, we will win others respects and have a lot of pleasure in taking part in competitions. From above presentation, I strongly deem that we will have more fun when we have sportsmanship in competing progresses.

[Deviation from topic.Talk about progress.]

In conclusion, I deeply believe that progress is always good for us because of three advantages above. Through progress, not merely can we develop some kinds of prominent abilities which can give rise to success, but we can have a lot of fun in our life as well. Last but not least, we will have colorful lives by expand our society relationships through the progress. Of course, there are the other opposite viewpoints which were claimed by some people, but I think my position is the most valid.

Score : 4.0