Urch Forums

a large shopping center may be built in your neighborhood. please rate. Thanks

red_heat

This time, I achieved my essay in record time .... 35 minutes;) So, it may have many mistakes. Please rate it. Thanks!

Topic: It has recently been announced that a large shopping center may be built in your neighborhood. Do you support or oppose this plan? Why? Use specific reason and details to support our answer.

Whether to support a large shopping center in my neighborhood must be an interesting question and need a careful consideration. Many people may criticize this idea because of annoying things coming to their life, such as noises, privacy lost and pollution. But in wise choice, I strongly support this building project.

Firstly, that a large shopping center is raised in a hometown should be a huge motivation for its development and improvements in every field like economy and citizen’s life standard. Everyone may estimate an immense investment attraction of such center to foreign or big companies which try to optimize the hometown’s potential. If the hometown has been developed before, the shopping center could enhance the competition between other centers in the hometown. Therefore, customer will be the one who get benefit.

Secondly, the shopping center offers a lot of convenience for the citizen. They may save a lot of time spending on shopping everyday. Instead of buying stuffs in other distant centers, people in hometown can buy food or furniture whenever they want in just few minutes. The opportunities to enjoy fresh food are another advantage. This center makes it possible for people to buy food for their meals several times a day. So they can cook with high quality food.

Thirdly, in practice thought, the value of house around the center is apparently intensified. The center may be appealing to other people to move there because of the need of living in comfortable places where might ease their life. Once the people feel disturbing due to the disadvantages it bring, they can easily move to other more satisfying places after selling their house with high price.

Because of many advantages above, I give my absolute support to the building project.

This time, I achieved my essay in record time .... 35 minutes;) So, it may have many mistakes. Please rate it. Thanks!

Topic: It has recently been announced that a large shopping center may be built in your neighborhood. Do you support or oppose this plan? Why? Use specific reason and details to support our answer.

Whether to support a large shopping center in my neighborhood must be an interesting question and need a careful consideration. Many people may criticize this idea because of annoying things coming to their life, such as noises, privacy lost and pollution. But in wise choice, I strongly support this building project.

Firstly, that a large shopping center is raised in a hometown should be a huge motivation for its development and improvements in every field like economy and citizen’s life standard. Everyone may estimate an immense investment attraction of such center to foreign or big companies which try to optimize the hometown’s potential. If the hometown has been developed before, the shopping center could enhance the competition between other centers in the hometown. Therefore, customer will be the one who get benefit.

[fine]

Secondly, the shopping center offers a lot of convenience for the citizen. They may save a lot of time spending on shopping everyday. Instead of buying stuffs in other distant centers, people in hometown can buy food or furniture whenever they want in just few minutes. The opportunities to enjoy fresh food are another advantage. This center makes it possible for people to buy food for their meals several times a day. So they can cook with high quality food.

[good]

Thirdly, in practice thought, the value of house around the center is apparently intensified. The center may be appealing to other people to move there because of the need of living in comfortable places where might ease their life. Once the people feel disturbing due to the disadvantages it bring, they can easily move to other more satisfying places after selling their house with high price.

[jackpot]

Because of many advantages above, I give my absolute support to the building project.

Score : 4.5 - 5.0

1. Make your conclusion a little big.

2. Points are logical.

I think that "Once the people feel disturbing due to the disadvantages it bring, they can easily move to other more satisfying places after selling their house with high price" is unnecessary, it will make your trump card to be weak.

If you can enlarge your conclusion,you will even get 5.5 point. you can write sufficient content essay within 30 min to prove your intelligence...:)