Urch Forums

Please rate my essay ,Playing a game is fun only when you win

freeze

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Playing a game is fun only when you win. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Some people play games just to have relax and have fun , but some are very serious about thier games and always prefer to win . But I would prefer to a play a game just to have some fun ,rejuvinate my body and soul and enjoy the company of friends.

For me playing games means to have lots of fun, no matter whether u win or lose,it is the spirit of the game that counts.For example ,when I am stressed out ,I prefer to play a game of tennis ,which helps me to relax ,and eases the tension out of my body.It also keeps me physically fit and and efficient for the next day's work .So I just play my game with the intention of having fun.

Inaddition,playing games helps me, to be in the company of my friends. The sense of humour of my friends coupled with a game makes it more fun and entertaining .For Example ,when we play a game of Scrabble ,we tend to make funny words and laugh at each other,this helps me relax from the stress of daily routine and also enjoy the company of my friends.

There are many other games that I play just for the fun. Playing games keeps me physically fit,and helps me relax from a stressed out routine.Therefore when I play a game I just play to relax and have fun,winning or losing does'nt matter.

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Playing a game is fun only when you win. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Some people play games just to have[erase this word] relax and have fun , but some are very serious about thier[their] games[game] and always prefer to win . But I would prefer to a play a game just to have some fun ,rejuvinate my body and soul and enjoy the company of friends.

For me playing games means to have lots of fun, no matter whether u[you] win or lose,it is the spirit of the game that counts.For example ,when I am stressed out ,I prefer to play a game of tennis ,which helps me to relax ,and eases the tension out of my body.It also keeps me physically fit and and[erase the word] efficient[you could say'prepares me'] for the next day's work .So I just play my game with the intention of having fun.

In addition,playing games helps me, to be in the company of my friends. The sense of humour of my friends coupled with a game makes it more fun and entertaining .For Example[example] ,when we play a game of Scrabble ,we tend to make funny words and laugh at each other,this helps me relax from the stress of daily routine and also enjoy the company of my friends.

There are many other games that I play just for the fun. Playing games keeps me physically fit,and helps me relax from a[my] stressed out routine.Therefore when I play a game I just play to relax and have fun,winning or losing does'nt matter.

that's a very good essay freeze.I'd easily give you a 5.5-6!

Keep up the good work

Good work Freeze!

Some people play games just to have relax and have fun , but some are very serious about thier games and always prefer to win . But I would prefer to a play a game just to have some fun ,rejuvinate[rejuvenate] my body and soul and enjoy the company of friends.

[strong start]

For me playing games means to have[having] lots of fun, no matter whether u[you] win or lose,it is the spirit of the game that counts.[split this sentence into smaller ones. They would have greater impact then]For example ,when I am stressed out ,I prefer to play a game of tennis ,which helps me to relax ,and eases the tension out of my body.It also keeps me physically fit and and efficient for the next day's work .So I just play my game with the intention of having fun.

[good]

Inaddition,[in addition]playing games helps me, [no comma needed here] to be in the company of my friends. The sense of humour of my friends coupled with a game makes it more fun and entertaining .For Example ,when we play a game of Scrabble ,we tend to make funny words and laugh at each other,this helps me relax from the stress of daily routine and also enjoy the company of my friends.

[good]

There are many other games that I play just for the[not needed] fun. Playing games keeps me physically fit,and helps me relax from a stressed out routine.Therefore when I play a game I just play to relax and have fun,winning or losing does'nt matter.[make this a fresh sentence. and try to use "does not" instead of "doesnt"]

[good]

and a definite improvement too!!! Keep up the great work :)