Urch Forums

PLZ grade my essay,TKS-a shopping center will be built in my neighborhood

LouisLin

It has recently been announced that a large shopping center may be built in your neighborhood. Do you support or oppose this plan? Why? Use specific reasons and details to support your answer.

Most of people will be glad that a large shopping center will be built in their neighborhood because it will bring a variety of fascinating advantages for local people. They will feel more convenient such as the fact that they can buy different kinds of goods in one place. Shopping center will promote local economy so that many people will have more occupation opportunities to seize. Maybe building a shopping center is a good policy for local areas as a whole, however, in my opinion, I resolutely oppose building a large shopping center in my neighborhood because there are three reasons seriously affecting my life. In following paragraphs, I will explain why I disagree that a shopping center will be built in my neighborhood.

To begin with, I oppose that a shopping center is built in my neighborhood because it will cause serious traffic problems in my hometown. My hometown where is a very small town has much limited space to live. If a shopping center was built in my hometown, there are no sufficient parking lots which were provided for customs who drive to my hometown want to shop for their wants. In addition, if many cars move in my hometown in the meanwhile, it will bring about serious traffic problems such as traffic jams and traffic accidents. Since my hometown where has footpaths can’t burden with many cars, if many cars drive into my hometown at the same time, there will be chaos after many cars will be crowded in my hometown.

Moreover, building a shopping center in my hometown will result in various pollutions. That is to say, a great number of customs who shop in the shopping center will make any amount of rubbish in my hometown. I always see many customs throw garbage on the ground nearby the shopping center. My hometown which is a unstained place originally will become a dumping ground in the end. Besides, according to my personal feeling, I am very sick of public relations which was made by the shopping center because it always produce harsh and loud noise. I am a night owl who have to work till late so that I must sleep in the daytime. Due to my sleeping habits, I hate when I sleep, the shopping center which hold great activities makes boisterous noise to bother my sleep.

Last but not least, the shopping center which is built in my hometown will lead my family to sink into a predicament. Frankly speaking, my family managed a grocery store in my hometown. If a shopping center will be built in my hometown, it goes without saying that many customs will choose to consume in the shopping center due to lower price. The shopping center will push my family grocery store out from my hometown and my family grocery store will go from bad to worse. Finally, my family grocery store will compelled to be closed and my family will be bankrupt.

From what mentioned above, I am intensely against that a large shopping center will be built in my neighborhood. If a large shopping center won’t be permitted to build in your neighborhood, not only can I enjoy the clear and tranquil surroundings, but I can’t tolerate all kinds of pollution from the shopping center as well. Importantly, my family won't be caught in an difficult economic position. Lastly, I don’t mean to suggest my point is unassailable. Nevertheless, for the reasons I have presented above, I firmly believe that my position for me is the most valid.

PS: I try to use alternative opinions to write this essay again, maybe the reasons are ridiculous.:yuck:

The testmagic's worthy people,ISH, Awhig, Bruno...etc,please grade and rate my essay, thanks very much,all of my teachers.:)

You have many misspelling vocabs.

May you point out where the poor sentence forms are and teach me what the good sentence forms are.

TKS...

Hi,

I'm not good rater,but i can say that your thoughts are really good & i think u've oraganised also well,but its too many[much] grammatical[grammer] mistakes.Well,i'm not v. good at[in] grammer,but ur sentence[senenece] forming is a bit poor.well,good luck.