Urch Forums

pls rate this "Parents are the best teacher"

honeyko

Here is another essay. I thank you guys for spending your time with this.

_______

Do you agree with the following statement? “Parents are the best teacher.” Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

I absolutely agree that parents are the best teacher. School teacher may play a role in forming the child as a student; however, parents contribute a major impact on the child’s totality as a person. These are the facts that indeed parents are the best teacher.

Parents were our first teacher. They were the ones who first taught us how to utter words like mama, dada and the like; they taught us how to sing and dance; shows us how to respect others. From the first day until the later end of life, our parents are always here beside us. No other person can look after us 24-hrs a day, only our parents can without any conditions.

Since we live with them in one house, we are greatly influenced by their actions. Parents set good examples as what teachers are expected to be for we looked up to them as a role model. For instance, parents would never show wrong doings to their children as this may caught into their minds as acceptable things. What we become reflects on how they brought us up as a person.

Lastly, based on their vast experiences in life, parents are the best in guiding our life. Though we thought we knew everything in life, parents are the more experienced person that we can rely on. I must admit that I am a pessimistic person. Asking for my parents’ advice and guidance helps me a lot to become a person I though I would never be.

I certainly believe that parents are the best teacher. They would only want the best for the children and for that reason; I believe they would do everything for the sake of their love one’s welfare. For what I become, I believe reflects how on what kind of parents I they are, the kind of teacher everyone wants to have.