Urch Forums

Planning or not planning the leisure time...

vincent6318

When it refer to prefer planning or not planning the leisure time . many people have many different opinions, depending on their personal experience, personality type and emotional concern. After pondering many occasions ,I think I prefer to make a plan for my spare time very carefully .There are many reasons why I like do this ,but I explore only a few of the most important ones here.

The first and the most significant reason is that you can save time and spend the time efficiently. If you want to go to have a trip. It is better that you make a plan before the tour. You may take your time more reasonable and economical. For example, if you make sure where you want to visit and which hotel you intend to live, you can reach the destination easlier and faster. Once you try to do this, you can find out the advantages of making a plan for you tour.

Another head and chief reason is that is that you can spend less money if you make a plan. You have to decide which ticket of airline and hotel you want to book. Many times you can get discount if you book for something in advance. For instance, you can spend less money for the cost of hotel and ticket as far as you book them before starting you travel. Some time you even can get half-price. You may use the money which is saved to buy keepsake or njoy a great concert. This is a good method to save money in the travel.

The last reason is that you may avoid something which you never consider. For example, if you find out the forecast in advanced, you do not worry the bad weather. You may delay the trip once you get bad new from the forecast. You will not waste vacation when it is bad weather. There are some unexpected things like that. For example, the park is close for maintenance or you can not book the room in the hotel.

Planing for leisure time can save time and money and avoid unexpected things. Taking into account these factors ,I can finally reach the conclusion that making a plan for leisure time is worthy to do and I can not skip it.