Urch Forums

A person should never make an important decision alone.

Happie

please help me to rate it, my toefl is in excatly one week, really need you guys help to make me improve.

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? A person should never make an important decision alone. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

We make many decisions in our lifetime, whether it is a big decision, say, immigrating, or a small decision, going to a park, the choices we make could affect our life in different ways. As for making an important decision, I agree with the statement that a person should never make a choice alone. There are lots of reasons for my point of view, and I would like to put them in the following way.

First, the important decision may not only affect oneself, it may also have impact on people around him. For example, he decides to break up with his girlfriend. It is definitely not a very nice thing to do, and he is not only hurting himself, but also hurting his girlfriend. True, maybe there is big issue that leads to their breaking-up, but he should consult with friends or parents before he makes this significant choice. These people he consults to can advice him with an outsider point of view. Sometimes when he is involved in making the choice, he is confused in what is right and wrong.

Second, teenagers are too young to make any important decision, because they are not mature enough yet. The adolescents don’t experience a lot of things in their lives. There are many things they do not know and never attempt. If they were to make a big choice alone, they would probably make a wrong one. For example, a teen is going through peer pressure, she doesn’t know who she should be friend with or who she shouldn’t. If she makes the wrong decision, she might end up drinking and doing drug with her friends. So it is very important not to make a significant judgment alone, teens all should ask older people for advice.

In short, I agree with the statement that “a person should never make an important decision alone,” because this decision influence people around him, and teenagers are too young do make such an important choice.

331 words

i always lack of idea in what to write on my conclusion, can u give me some idea in what to write other than restating the thesis statement?

thank you so much

please help me to rate it, my toefl is in excatly one week, really need you guys help to make me improve.

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? A person should never make an important decision alone. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

We make many decisions in our lifetime, whether it is a big decision, say, immigrating, or a small decision, going to a park, the choices we make could affect our life in different ways. As for making an important decision, I agree with the statement that a person should never make a choice alone. There are lots of reasons for my point of view, and I would like to put them in the following way.

First, the important decision may not only affect oneself, it may also have impact on people around him. For example, he decides to break up with his girlfriend. It is definitely not a very nice thing to do, and he is not only hurting himself, but also hurting his girlfriend. True, maybe there is big issue that leads to their breaking-up, but he should consult with friends or parents before he makes this significant choice. These people he consults to can advice him with an outsider point of view. Sometimes when he is involved in making the choice, he is confused in what is right and wrong.

Second, teenagers are too young to make any important decision, because they are not mature enough yet. The adolescents don’t experience a lot of things in their lives. There are many things they do not know and never attempt. If they were to make a big choice alone, they would probably make a wrong one. For example, a teen is going through peer pressure, she doesn’t know who she should be friend with or who she shouldn’t. If she makes the wrong decision, she might end up drinking and doing drug with her friends. So it is very important not to make a significant judgment alone, teens all should ask older people for advice.

In short, I agree with the statement that “a person should never make an important decision alone,” because this decision influence people around him, and teenagers are too young do make such an important choice.

"The ideas from three common men may be much better than that from one single wiser." Generally, any advice can build your experiment and knowledge, and make your dicision better and better."

331 words

i always lack of idea in what to write on my conclusion, can u give me some idea in what to write other than restating the thesis statement?

thank you so much

5 if I were a rater.