Urch Forums

Techers should be paid according to how much their students learn or..

carmen 21

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Teachers should be paid according to how much their students learn. Give specific reasons & examples to support your answer.

Teacher is a very responsible profession. It is important that he is well educated because he has to teach children from all sections of society. To pay teachers according to how much their students learn is a good idea, because the students education would be better, the college would save money and the students would be more satisfied.

Fist if teachers are paid accordingly to how much their students learn colleges could get rid of bad teachers very quick and uncomplicated because they are not paid any more. So only good teachers will stay and they are able to educate the students much better than bad teachers are. The education will improve because the students are well motivated because of their good scores.

Furthermore the institution could save money because it is not wasting money on bad teachers. And less teachers are needed because they do a better job now. And less hours of courses are needed for the students because they learn more in fever time.

In addition the students are more satisfied because they don t have to be annoyed by bad teachers. They will be more motivated to learn because of the good atmosphere qualified teachers are able to create. And they will act more responsible at all because they participate more if their scores count if a teacher is good or not.

To sum up I agree with the statement to pay teachers according to how much their students learn because of the disadvantages I pointed out. In our highly developed society we are responsible for the best possible education for our children, because they are the future.

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Teachers should be paid according to how much their students learn. Give specific reasons & examples to support your answer.

Teacher is a very responsible profession.[person] It is important that he is well educated because he has to teach children from all [various]sections of society. [ it would look better if u say it is important for him to be well educated].To pay teachers according to how much their students learn is a good idea, because the students education would be better, the college would save money and the students would be more satisfied.

Fist if teachers are paid accordingly [cut it]to how much their students learn, colleges could get rid of bad teachers very quick [easily looks better] and uncomplicated because they are not paid any more.[didn't understand the use of this sentence] So only good teachers will stay and they are able to educate the students much better than bad teachers are. The education will improve because the students are well motivated because of their good scores.

Furthermore the institution could save money because it is not wasting money on bad teachers. And less [few][ we use less for noncount nouns ]teachers are needed because they do a better job now. And less[few] hours of courses are needed for the students because they learn more in fever time.

In addition the students are more satisfied because they don t have to be annoyed by bad teachers. They will be more motivated to learn because of the good atmosphere qualified teachers are able to create[Modify this].And they will act more responsible at all[cut it] because they participate more if their scores count if a teacher is good or not.

To sum up I agree with the statement [ add that ]to pay teachers according to how much their students learn because of the disadvantages [as for the reasons]I pointed out. In our highly developed society we are responsible for the best possible education for our children, because they are the future.[whts after future...better if u say beacuse they are the trend setters ]

Hi carmen.....

All these comments i made may be wrong.....as i don't how far i am aware of the grammer.If i had corrected anything wrongly kindly forgive me......

Practice welll u can achieve ur target.U r on the way to success....

All the best...and by the way thanks a lot for correcting my essay. It seems u r the one rating my essays and i am the one rating ur essays isn't it.....

Neelu....

Hi Carmen 21,

i just want to say that you shouldn't use too many times of "good teacher" and "bad teacher", it is quite repetitive when i read it. you can use "educator"," professor", "well-educated teacher" "poor educated teacher" something like that, just don't try to use the same word over and over again

good job,

Happie