Urch Forums

You have to evaluate this(Why study abroad)

vdgreat

Many students choose to attend schools or universities outside their home countries. Why do some students study abroad? Use specific reasons and details to explain your answer.

Many students all over the world leave for an alien country to attend schools or universities. Many of them may have their individual reasons for studying abroad but most of the students seek education outside their home countries for better education and environment.

Students in many developing countries especially in the Indian subcontinent prefer studying abroad for availing better education. The courses and majors the student want to persuade may not be available in their country and as a result are compelled to move to other country to educate themself in that course. For example, I want to study Aerospace Engineering but due to unavailablity of the course in my country, I would surely like to study the same subject in other countries like USA, Australia etc.

Students also attend schools or universities outside their homes in search of competitive education. As every student want to be successful in his/her career, he/she is likely to study where the education is most competitive. For instance, I am a top ranked student in my university. So, I would surely like to pursue my further education in more competitive colleges and universities. As a result I would be more likely to expand my horizons by applying to universities abroad in USA like Harvard, Stanford, Yale etc.

In the time of Internet and other advancing technologies, which have shrunked the whole world in just a term "global village" studying abroad helps us to learn more about people other than their own country. It inludes their lifestyle, language, culture, customs and way of reasoning. This learning can be very useful when we progress to our respective careers.

All in all, studying abroad is a wholesome experience in which you can attain better education accompanied with familiarization of the people turning our career secure and our personality enriched.