Urch Forums

Some people prefer to live in places that have the same weather or climate all year l

santana

Some people prefer to live in places that have the same weather or climate all year long. Others like to live in areas where the weather changes several times a year. Which do you prefer? Use specific reasons and examples to support your choice.

Upon to the question that which is better , living in a places that have the same weather or living in area where the weather changes several times , people have different opinion about it. In my country, we live four seasons . I like all seasons in a year so I would prefer to live changing weather. There are many reasons supporting my view.

To begin with, the main reason for my choosing is that I find pleasure every season such as, ın winter , I enjoy playing with guelder rose , meeting in front of the fireplace or looking to snow.

Moreover, ın summer, I like swimming or sunbathing. If I lived in places where I could not swim or not see sun, I would have a very dull life and would not pleasure my life as now.

Next, another rason why I would usually prefer to live changing climate is that same climate may cause depression over people.For instance, when climate is winter all year and people not see sun all year, it may cause stress and depression above people. Besides, people have to use very much energy to warn up or to illuminate their hause. Thus ,this will demage economy of country.

To sum up, people make different activities which are enjoyeble in different season or they change themselves every season to avoid stress . All in all, ın my opinion all seasons have advantages and I like every climate.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Santana,

Your ideas are interesting.

But I think you need to pay attetion to the ponctuation: before the dot (".") you should never have spaces. After the dot (".") you should always have two spaces. Before the comma (",") you should never have spaces, and after the comma, you need to put one space.

Regarding the energy consumption: you say that energy consumption is higher when we have snow. But in hot places we may also have high energy consumption: the air conditioners are on during all the year! ;)

Best regards,

Daniel

Dear Santana,

This is my suggestion, and I may not be 100% perfect. So, just take it as an advice. Anyways, I highly recomend you to be more careful to the plural and singular nouns.

Upon to the question that which is better , living in places that have the same weather or living in areas where the weather changes several times , people have different opinions about it. In my country, we live have four seasons. I like four seasons in a year, so I prefer to live in a changing climate. There are many reasons to support my viewpoint.

To begin with, the main reason for my choosing is that I find pleasure in every season . In winter, I enjoy playing with guelder rose, meeting in front of the fireplace or looking at snow.

Moreover, in summer, I like swimming or sunbathing. If I lived in places where I could not swim or there is no sunshine, I would have a very dull life and would not be as pleasure as now.

Next, another reason why I would usually prefer to live in a changing climate is that same climate may cause depression over people. For instance, when climate is winter all year and people not see sun all year,(confused, need to change) it may cause stress and depression above people. Besides, people have to use very much energy to warm up and to light up their house. Thus,this will be a burden to the economy of a country.

To sum up, people make different activities which are enjoyable in different seasons or they change themselves every season to avoid stress . All in all, in my opinion every seasons has its advantages and I like to have a changing climate all year long.

• 3 weeks later...