Urch Forums

Some people prefer to plan activities for their free time very carefully.

Bittabola

Hi everybody. I'm just beginner... need your advise and help. Pls. take a review the assay below

----------------------------------------------------

Some people prefer to plan activities for their free time very carefully. Others choose not to make any plans at all for their free time. Compare the benefits of planning free-time activities with the benefits of not making plans. Which do you prefer ―planning or not planning for your leisure time? Use specific reasons and examples to explain your choice.

The life is very short. There are a lot of interesting things to enjoy, but in other hand we can't learn or taste all of things. So we shouldn’t waste our time in vain. I think people have to plan their activity for their any free or not time with very carefully. But in another hand just enjoying of free time without planning anything is also good way.

After long term and difficult work one should always has time to rest. As we say the good rest serves for best results in work. A lot of people wait their vacations anxiously. They have great plans to spend this time of their life with their family or friends somewhere in sea or mountainous places. People make plans of their vacations even one year before. All of this because I think that if you'll plan your vacation or free time carefully you'll have an opportunity to get even more excitement from your life and you'll have time to taste more new things. In addition if you'll plan your journey or trip with careful you'll not have any problems in transportation, hostels and financial matters.

But there are also some kind of people who don't like to plan anything. Of course they don't make any plans for their free time. They just enjoy their life just lying down at beaches or just reading some interesting book in the park. In this case you haven't think about any matters and your mind will be free at all. You can just concentrate in one thing and do it with pleasure. One my friend likes fishing very much and every week-end he goes to the river and sits there several hours. He doesn't think about anything and just enjoy with fishing and studying several kinds of fishes.

There are several people in the world. Some people prefer to plan every activity for their free time in their life and someone doesn't like "strict" plans. But I think one should make a plan of his free time or vacations to get even more result from his rest.

Huuh..:mad:

350 words

30 minutes

checked in word - 3 mist.

Thanks!