Urch Forums

Your school has enough money to purchase either computers for students or books for t

santana

Your school has enough money to purchase either computers for students or books for the library. Which should your school choose to buy – computers or books? Use specific reasons and examples to support your recommendation.

If my school had enough money to purchase either computer for students or books for the library , ı woould prefer that my school should buy computer for students. There are a lot of reasons for my choice an I would like to put them in the following way.

To begin with, ı think computer is more useful for students than book because students find much information easier and faster than book. For example, when one want to resource for his homework, he or she work several hours with books but with computer he found information a few minutes. Moreover , today, computers include much more information than one book has thus, students can found different information in the same time with computers.

Next, computers provide not only looking information but also helping improve using computer skills. Today, many people know how to use computer because this is an important skill for many part of life. For example, when one has to write homework, he or she can write easly with the computer programs or has to solve difficult math problem , he calculate problem easier and faster than book with the same way.

So based on all the above mentioned point, ı think it is better to persuade computer becuse it is used fastly and easily and has a lot of information.