Urch Forums

Topic 29-Some people believe that the Earth is being harmed by human activity

Azi

Some people believe that the Earth is being harmed (damaged) by human activity. Others believe that human activity makes the Earth a better place to live. What is your opinion? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

As we develop our technology, our earth faces with serious problems such as fatal effects of nuclear weapons, environment pollution, and so on.So,Some people belive that the earth is being harmed by human activity.But other feel that human activity makes the earth a better place to live.As far as I am concerned, I agree that human activity makes negative effects on the earth.We pollute environment with modern technology, we destroy natural areas in order to expand cities and towns, and we overuse natural resources that are not replaced.Overall, it seems that human activity harms the earth more than it benefits to it.

First of all, we don't seem to pay attention to the amount of pollution human activity can cause with modern technology.Companies dump waste in to the water.Emissions from factories pollute the air.Also, factories occupy many places where animals and plants live.We improve roads and highways between beautiful greenwood and virgin forest.Therefore, with decreasing forests, we face to increase the gas of carbon dioxide that there arenot enough plants to absorb it.All of these cause pollution in the world around us;the pollution that not even the most modern equipment can clean up.

Furthermore, As the population growth, many natural areas have destroyed to expand cities and towns.Annually, we cut down many trees to build houses,make paper and improve roads.Deforestation removes old growth trees that can't be replaced.Nowadays, if we want to go picnic with our family, we have to go long distance to find virgin forests.If we don't recognize these problems and solve them, we lose suitable place for living.

In addition, Natural resources that are used as the main energy arenot endless as we thought.Modern industry need more and more resources such as oils,gases,fuels, and water.So, we faced to the serious problems such as the shortage of fuels and water. We will die of thirst if we waste water, or die of hungry if we waste the needful fuels that we need for cooking food. If we aren't careful about how we use our natural resources, we will lose many of them in the near future.

In conclusion, Rivers, forests, and fuels are the best boon of nature to humanity on the earth.If we don't respect to the earth, we will lose all the natural resources that we need for life.Nowadays, fortunately people have recognized all of tehese problems and then I believe the earth will become the best place to live for next generations.

As we develop our technology, our earth faces with serious problems such as fatal effects of nuclear weapons, environment pollution, and so on.So,
S
ome people belive that the earth is being harmed by human activity.But other
(s)
feel that human activity makes the earth
a(no need)
better place to live.As far as I am concerned, I agree that human activity(
ies
) makes negative effects on the earth.We pollute environment with modern technology, we destroy natural areas in order to expand cities and towns, and we overuse natural resources that are not replaced.Overall, it seems that human activity(
ies
) harms the earth more than it benefits to it.

First of all, we don't seem to pay attention to the amount of pollution human activity can cause with modern technology.Companies dump waste in to the water
bodies
.Emissions from factories pollute the air.Also, factories occupy many (
most of the
)places where animals and plants live.We improve roads and highways between beautiful greenwood and virgin forest.Therefore,(
thi
s destroy the forest)
with decreasing forests,
this ultimately increase the corbondioxied content in the environment,because(
we face to increase the gas of carbon dioxide that) there
is not
enough
plant
'
s
to absorb it.All of these cause pollution in the world around us the pollution that not even the most modern equipment can clean up.

Furthermore, As the population growth, many natural areas have destroyed to expand cities and towns.Annually, we cut down many trees to build houses,make paper and improve roads.Deforestation removes old
growth
(
grown
)trees that can't be replaced.Nowadays, if we want to go picnic with our family, we have to go long distance to find virgin forests.If we don't recognize these problems and solve them, we lose suitable place for living.

In addition, Natural resources that are used as the main energy arenot endless as we thought.Modern industry need more and more resources such as oils,gases,fuels, and water.So, (
we will face)
faced to
the serious problems such as the shortage of fuels and water. We will die of thirst if we waste water, or die of hungry if we waste the needful fuels that we need for cooking food. If we aren't careful about how we use our natural resources, we will lose many of them in the near future.

In conclusion, Rivers, forests, and fuels are the best boon of nature to humanity on the earth.If we don't respect to the earth, we will lose all the natural resources that we need for life.Nowadays, fortunately people have recognized all of
tehese
problems and then I believe the earth will become the best place to live for next generations.

Hai i corected your essay to my level

if you feel any mistakes please let me know

It's nice essay but need a planning.

So, it is better to think twice and jote down connecting points on piece of paper before writing. say for

Some people believe that the Earth is being harmed (damaged) by human activity. Others believe that human activity makes the Earth a better place to live. What is your opinion? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

key words : human activity, Enviornmental hazard,

Brainstorming:

1) Human activity-type of activities, Environmental effects-Positive or Negative one by one

2) take your position on which you would like to emphasis.

3) Think of reasons and examples