Urch Forums

topic 32- It is better to enjoy your money when you earn it

Azi

It is better to enjoy your money when you earn it or is better to save your money for some time in the future? Use specific reasons and examples to support your opinion.

If I have a choice between spending money or saving it in my savings account at the bank, I will put it in the bank for some time in the future.Although the idea of me spending money on vacation and laying on a tropical beach sounds delightful,but I would think practical to save money for future.Saving money is important in case of unexpected events,emegencies or unexpected business.Also, it is necessary for any future plans such as raising children and caring for a family.

Having money is important in case of unexpected events or emergencies.All of us will become old, and the old age will bring health problems such as heart disease, tooth decay, and gum disease.If we don't have enough money in these situations, we should suffer from pain and illness all times.Moreover, an unexpected bussiness opportunity may be presented to us,and if we have enough saved money,we can take it.We can lend money to one of our family members if he has emergency problems, or pay his medical bills if he has an accident.We need to save money fo these emergency situations.

In addition, we need money for any future plans.Raising children and caring of our family is easier to do when we have saved money. Nowadays, we should have adequate money for hobbies and education of our children such as playing piano,ice skating,oil painting and so on.Also, If we want to attend graduate school, our savings help us to pay tuition.If we don't save money now, we can't afford to pay money for our education and hobbies of children.

In conclusion, I believe that it is wiser save money for future than spend it on temporary pleasures.Future plans and goals carry out easier when we have saved money.we can spend it for our educational children's musics, toys, hobbies, and games.Also, we must prepared for unexpected events and emergensies.Great business opportunity happens one time in our life.We need to save money for these situations.