Urch Forums

some people prefer to spend most of their time alone. others like to be with friends

santana

Some people prefer to spend most of their time alone. Others like to be with friends most of the time. Do you prefer to spend your time alone or with friends? Use specific reasons to support your answer.

If I had to choose between spending my time alone or with friends, I would rather be alone. For many reasons for my choice such as relaxing , concentrating and thinking easier by myself than with friends. I would like to explain these reasons in the following way.

First of all, the main reason for spending leisure time alone is that I want to be there silent place for relaxing after busy work day. For example, I often read book or listen music for relaxing.. If I spend my time with my friends, we offen talk and my mind is busy at that time so I can not relax completely.

Another important reason for my choice is that when people stay alone, they often concentrate and think their life and future. For example, when I stay alone, I plan my daily works and also what I will do next time. If I spend my leisure time with friend, although I spend good time, I usually need arrange my works and concentate my life.

The last reason is that when I am alone, I can do things which improve my skills and knowledge. For instance, I can play one music instrument or sport activities.

From all these reasons above I prefer to be alone because I want to relax, think and arange my works and improve my skills.

If I had to choose between spending my time alone or with friends, I would rather be alone. For many reasons for my choice such as relaxing , concentrating and thinking easier (more easily) by myself than with friends. I would like to explain these reasons in the following way.

First of all, the main reason for spending leisure time alone is that I want to be there (in a- I think there need to be a prep here) silent place for relaxing after (a )busy work day. For example, I often read book or listen music for relaxing.. If I spend my time with my friends, we offen talk and my mind is busy at that time so I can not relax completely.

Another important reason for my choice is that when people stay alone, they often concentrate and think (about) their life and future. For example, when I stay alone, I plan my daily works (I think there is no S here) and also what I will do next time. If I spend my leisure time with friend, although I spend good time, I usually need arrange my works and concentate my life. (May be I understand you, but I think your way of express is rather difficult for readers to understand)

From all these reasons above I prefer to be alone because I want to relax, think and arange my works and improve my skills.

I think if you make the conclusion more interesting, your essay will get higher score. Good luck! :)

Hi!your sentence : For many reasons for my choice such as relaxing , concentrating and thinking easier by myself than with friends. it has problem. I really don't understand what you want to say. A verb is missing.secondly, I think you don't have enough words in your essay. a good essay should have more than 300 words. use "word count" option from Word (if you use Word).Good luck next time