Urch Forums

Topic 7:How do movies or televisions influence people’s behavior

bizon

Topic 7:How do movies or televisions influence people’s behavior? Use reasons and specifics example to support your answer. Televisions and movies have become an important part of our life that nowadays, it’s hard to imagine how life would become without them. Every day, we are influenced by the programs or films shown on the screen. Although watching televisions or movies maybe one of the most inexpensive ways to entertain, it may reduce our communication, make us inactive and less imaginative. Televisions and movies have destroyed our communication among friends and family. Nowadays, many people are addicted to televisions. They consider watching television an essential part of their life, just like eating or sleeping. Instead of talking to friends or other family members, they spend the whole night watching a film. Watching televisions and movies, in this case, is not a way of relaxing, but a way of destroying communication. Televisions also make us less active. We don’t have to go anywhere to entertain. With a television and a remote control, we can lie on bed and enjoy whatever program we want. Sometimes, we eat fast food, for example pop corn, while watching televisions or movies. This will easily lead to inactivity and even obesity. Watching too much televisions or movies can also reduce our imagination. Watching a film is far different from reading a book. When we read books, we have to imagine, for example, the scene, the characters… depicted in it. But when we watch television, we just have to see what’s happening on the screen without thinking anything. To sum up, I think that televisions and movies have strongly affected our behavior. The more we watch television, the less we communicate with others, be active and imaginative.

I don't know why but I can't separate the paragraph. I mean when I click "commit thread", my essay look terible like this. So please make up for it .

Topic 7:How do movies or televisions influence people’s behavior? Use reasons and specifics example to support your answer. Televisions and movies have become an important part of our life that nowadays, it’s hard to imagine how life would become without them. Every day, we are influenced by the programs or films shown on the screen. Although watching televisions or movies maybe one of the most inexpensive ways to entertain, it may reduce our communication, make us inactive and less imaginative. Televisions and movies have destroyed our communication among friends and family. Nowadays, many people are addicted to televisions. They consider watching television an essential part of their life, just like eating or sleeping. Instead of talking to friends or other family members, they spend the whole night watching a film. Watching televisions and movies, in this case, is not a way of relaxing, but a way of destroying communication. Televisions also make us less active. We don’t have to go anywhere to entertain. With a television and a remote control, we can lie on bed and enjoy whatever program we want. Sometimes, we eat fast food, for example pop corn, while watching televisions or movies. This will easily lead to inactivity and even obesity. Watching too much televisions or movies can also reduce our imagination. Watching a film is far different from reading a book. When we read books, we have to imagine, for example, the scene, the characters… depicted in it. But when we watch television, we just have to see what’s happening on the screen without thinking anything. To sum up, I think that televisions and movies have strongly affected our behavior. The more we watch television, the less we communicate with others, be active and imagin

Topic 7:How do movies or televisions influence people’s behavior? Use reasons and specifics example to support your answer.

Televisions and movies have become an important part of our life[err: plural] that nowadays [omit this], it’s hard to imagine how life would become without them. Every day, we are influenced by the programs or films shown on the screen. Although watching televisions or movies maybe one of the most inexpensive ways to entertain [of entertainment], it may reduce our communication, make us inactive and less imaginative.

[fine start.Errors as above prompts me to penalize you]

Televisions and movies have destroyed our communication among friends and family. Nowadays [delete this.Looks a cliche], many people are addicted to televisions. They consider watching television an essential part["as indespensible part" would be better] of their life, just like eating or sleeping. Instead of talking to friends or other family members, they spend the whole night watching a film. Watching televisions and movies, in this case, is not a way of relaxing, but a way of destroying communication.

[ok]

Televisions also make us less active. We don’t have to go anywhere to entertain.[Improper."We can't go to entertain ourselves rather than sticking to the idot box"] With a television and a remote control, we can ["can" won't come since you are teling the fact.]lie on bed and enjoy whatever program we want. Sometimes, we eat fast food, for example pop corn, while watching televisions or movies. This will [err: tense]easily lead to inactivity[use adjective] and even obesity. Watching too much televisions or movies [remember you watch programs in TV not the TV itself.It could have benn put as Sticking to TV or Watching TV programs can lead to......"]can also reduce our imagination. Watching a film is far different from reading a book. When we read books, we have to imagine, for example, the scene, the characters… depicted in it. But when we watch television, we just have to see what’s happening on the screen without thinking anything. To sum up, I think that televisions and movies have strongly affected our behavior. The more we watch television, the less we communicate with others, be active and imagin

Score : 3.5

Commnets:

1. You have sticked to one/two point(s) only.

2. Question asked for whether TV programs have affecte your thinking.In this you could have given examples of popular programs that you feel have changed attitudes of you and people around you.Example: Watching excessive violent films hacve lead to increase in crime rates and also their sophistication.

3. Sas Bahu programs have destryed every household ( my personal belief).

4. People can be seen aping thier hero / heroines leading to artificial life.

5. Errors are rampant as indicated above.

6. Need to work more.I penalized you for your language usage and little on the ideas presented.

7. Overall it was average performance.

8. You can do it.

• 5 years later...

I want to say in short word that i am a huge fan of tv shows and movies.I am following only two TV shows but if we can talk about the movies that i am no. 1.Because I update myself with new movies which are on great demands in public.I have a great collection of movies and i like to watch movies with my friends.At this week i am going to download Priest.

download The Big Bang

• 2 weeks later...
I used to write my essay like this, but it is not right. First you want to pick your thesis. Then you want to come up with two three topic sentences and organize your essay. Your essay doesn't have separate body paragraphs or correct introduction. Edited by MikeHar1