Urch Forums

The most important aspect of a job is the money a person earns. Plz rate

amiomanush

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? The most important aspect of a job is the money a person earns. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

What is the most important aspect of a job? Several criteria come while choosing a job. If we consider money, nature of work, career choice, work environment, status/honor, job location and finally job security many people will say that money is the most important aspect for a job. But for me "what I am doing" is the most important aspect to consider because I have several points of objection against the superiority of money.

First of all, I consider my personality as a very important thing. I prefer to do the work what I like. Every job has some boring chunk of times to do, so if I get a job what suits with my personality, it will really sound great to me. For example I like traveling very much. So if I get a job where the percentage of traveling is high, I will be very keen to join there.

Secondly, I cannot compromise with my ethics. If somebody offers me a job where I will be paid ten times than the usual but my duty will be to deal will drugs then I would not be able to do that although it will help me a lot to catch money. I believe that honesty is the best policy and honesty can bring much more status than money. With money it is easy to buy materials but it cannot bring the honest charm and joy of mind.

Besides that, it is also important to me whether my current works are identical to my career or not. My career has a certain path and goal. Its really important to have a career path and goal for every professionals. So if somebody is paying me huge for driving a car, as an IT professional, I don’t think it will be fruitful for me in the future.

Last but not least, our living period in this world is short and temporary. We cannot carry money with us after our death. but we can leave something for this world. When we will disappear, it will be our work which will help the people to commemorate us. So from the comprehensive position, I must not pretend that I am averted to money, but it would really be authentic opinion if I say that what I am doing is the most important aspect of a job for me.