Urch Forums

essay for editing

denemepass

Essay Question

What is your favorite place in your home? Why do you like this particular place? Use specific

reasons and examples to support your choice.

Your Essay

Everyone says having a private room in your house is very important for your personal

improving,working or entertaning yourself.Which room do you love most?What are the first three

favorite things that you remember their places in your room?How many hours regulary do you

spend in it?

I could not be sure how many years I had been tried to have a private room for myself ,we

used to had to share one room with my brother,and I am sure neither I nor he did not like this

kind of sharing.Other places such as kitchen,living room sharing is always funny and essential in

my opinion so every family member feels what the family is otherwise no one sees to each other

so much and house turns to be a kind of hostel or something like that.If I want to invite my friend

,I will do it but in our childhood this was always so hard tu us.

In other words , my favorite place my working room,if I want to sleep I will sleep or if I want to

watch Tv I will watch or whatever I want to do it I will do and I have also my bed in my room and

this is very comfortable for me.Actually I sometimes do meditation and it should do alone in silent

room with a little light.Of course there are numerous things to say to having a special room and

its advantages.

Other rooms like living room is shared with every family members especialy at lunch

time.During the lunch everyone talks to each other.This is my second favorite room.

Finally ,I think everyone have to have your special room for their works or private things

because otherwise this life could be so tough I know it from my experiences.

Many thanks in advance...