Urch Forums

Is it better to enjoy your money when you earn it......

amiomanush

Is it better to enjoy your money when you earn it or is it better to save your money for some time in the future? Use specific reasons and examples to support your opinion.

Money earned today can be used in different ways, either it may be enjoyed or it may be saved for future days. I personally believe that I should save as much as I can for my forthcoming days. Because those days maybe very nice if I sacrifice my today's amusement. I would like to depict several reasons for my idea.

Firstly, I have completed my bachelor degree from my own country and doing a job nowadays. I am planning to get a masters degree from any of the good US universities. If I save my money today, in the long run, when I will finish my master degree from a US university, I will definitely get a better job than what I am doing now. And that time I will also be able to earn much more than what I am earning now.

Another important reason is we cannot foresee our future mishaps. Who knows that the future can invoke any jeopardy? Any kind of severe sickness is very common for a person. If I do not save my money for that day, it will be very difficult to get support from any friends or relatives. Besides that I have to consider about any kind of accident that may occur in my life in the future. Money can definitely be a remedy for that.

In addition to this, another delighted desire in my mind is my future plan. Right now, I do not have any car of my own or any house which I own. The savings of me can not only help me buying a car in the future but also can help me to pay the down payment for buying a new house. Or I can plan for doing any business whenever I have adequate money to start a business of my own.

Nevertheless, another factor that I consider is if I develop a habit of spending excess money now, it would likely to diminish my will of savings. So this is the right time to grow the nascent saving tendency in the beginning of my professional life. Finishing all the money I have can invoke the ending of my morality also.

In the conclusion, I must say that savings is a very good tendency and it will never let a person down. Of course the money we earn is for enjoying our tiny life. On the other hand it is also true that for the people like me who are not from any rich family cannot take life as a bed of roses. We had better prepare ourselves for the unseen future and should start enjoying our life after crossing a safe, matured level of savings.

Is it better to enjoy your money when you earn it or is it better to save your money for some time in the future? Use specific reasons and examples to support your opinion.

Money earned today can be used in different ways, either it may be enjoyed or it may be saved for future days. I personally believe that I should save as much as I can for my forthcoming days. Because those days maybe very nice if I sacrifice my today's amusement. I would like to depict several reasons for my idea.

[ok]

Firstly, I have completed my bachelor degree from my own country and doing a job nowadays. I am planning to get a masters degree from any of the good US universities. If I save my money today, in the long run, when I will finish my master degree from a US university, I will definitely get a better job than what I am doing now. And that time I will also be able to earn much more than what I am earning now.

[ok]

Another important reason is we cannot foresee our future mishaps. Who knows that the future can invoke any jeopardy? Any kind of severe sickness is very common for a person. If I do not save my money for that day, it will be very difficult to get support from any friends or relatives. Besides that I have to consider about any kind of accident that may occur in my life in the future. Money can definitely be a remedy for that.

[reasonable]

In addition to this, another delighted desire in my mind is my future plan. Right now, I do not have any car of my own or any house which I own. The savings of me can not only help me buying a car in the future but also can help me to pay the down payment for buying a new house. Or I can plan for doing any business whenever I have adequate money to start a business of my own.

[ok]

Nevertheless, another factor that I consider is if I develop a habit of spending excess money now, it would likely to diminish my will of savings. So this is the right time to grow the nascent saving tendency in the beginning of my professional life. Finishing all the money I have can invoke the ending of my morality also.

[true]

In the conclusion, I must say that savings is a very good tendency and it will never let a person down. Of course the money we earn is for enjoying our tiny life. On the other hand it is also true that for the people like me who are not from any rich family cannot take life as a bed of roses. We had better prepare ourselves for the unseen future and should start enjoying our life after crossing a safe, matured level of savings.

Score : 5.0