Urch Forums

please rate my article

rsshruthi

Compare and contrast your way of life with your parents.Which of way of life do you think more satisfying for future generation

Use eaMples and details

In this ever changing world,the way people lead their life also changes constantly. We don't live by the way what our parents lead their life and our kids may not follow the way we live now.In my opinion, The way I live now would be more satisfying to future generations.

In the past my parents used to live in a rural area they didn't have much exposure to the urban areas they had very limited access to everything.But now I am living in an urban area making my life totally different from my parents. They spent a lot of time bringing up their children ,devoting time for family and relatives. They were more supportive with each other. In this era, we spent our most of time alone to improve in self development . people want to live their life independently.

For example, take bringing up children, my parents brought me in a way of authoritative at the same time kind. Now , I am bringing up my child differently I am more friendly than my parents and teach my kid live on her own.

Today's fast moving world competition, we tend to learn more things , exposed to many new technologies. Advances in technology makes our life more simpler than that of our parents. For example, my parents used to communicate with paper mails in the past ,but now if I want to communicate with them I can do it at the next minute with the internet. there are some disadvantages also in this way of life . We tend to be more stressed by the high competition nowa days.

Though both generations are leading a different way of life, i think my way of life would be more satisfyiying for future generations in terms of technological advances andself sufficeient attitude.

Dear Rsshruthi :),

Please remember a very important point: Always leave spaces between two paragraphs! I'm not sure whether not doing that will affect your score or not, but being professional is just a plus for your essay :D. And watch out for "." and "," mistakes. You should paste your essay to Words to edit all these mistakes before posting it here. Too many typos and documentation mistakes.

The essay organization and ideas are both very good, but the mistakes make the whole essay look not nice, to say the truth. Please be careful next time :). As for this essay, 4.5/6.0 from me. Without all the mistakes, it will reach a 5.0-5.5 though.

Keep up the good work :grad:,

Phuong

Compare and contrast your way of life with your parents.Which of way of life do you think more satisfying for future generation

Use eaMples and details

In this ever changing world,the way people lead their life also changes constantly. We don't live by the way what our parents lead their life and our kids may not follow the way we live now.In my opinion, The way I live now would be more satisfying to future generations.

In the past my parents used to live in a rural area they didn't have much exposure to the urban areas they had very limited access to everything.But now I am living in an urban area making my life totally different from my parents. They spent a lot of time bringing up their children ,devoting time for family and relatives. They were more supportive with each other. In this era, we spent our most of time alone to improve in self development . people want to live their life independently. For example, take bringing up children, my parents brought me in a way of authoritative at the same time kind. Now , I am bringing up my child differently I am more friendly than my parents and teach my kid live on her own.

(In) Today's fast moving world competition, we tend to learn more things , exposed to many new technologies. Advances in technology makes our life more simpler than that of our parents. For example, my parents used to communicate with paper mails in the past ,but now if I want to communicate with them I can do it at the next minute with the internet. there are some disadvantages also in this way of life . We tend to be more stressed by the high competition nowa days.

Though both generations are leading a different way of life, i think my way of life would be more satisfyiying for future generations in terms of technological advances andself sufficeient attitude.