Urch Forums

Plz. kindly review and rate my second essay.

nattawat

Dear all:

plz. kindly review and rate my second essay.

Subject: Pet should be treated like family members. Do you agree or disagree with the statement? Give reasons to support your opinion.

Many believe that the pets should not be treated as family members because they are only the animal. However, I strongly believe the family member should include pet too.

Not only human but also pet have the emotions. Pet can feel happy, lonely, angry etc. Pet’s these feelings can be partly caused by their owners. For example, the dogs whose owners always take care of them, e.g., playing with them, taking them for a walk etc., look cheerful. In contrast, the dogs whose the owners never do those and let them alone look sad and lonely. The psychological effects can affect the pet health, e.g., no eagerness to eat foods. As the pet owners, they should consider pets to have the feeling like them.

In addition to the pet feelings, to treat the pet well can cause the psychological effect to the pet owner. The children are taught by the parent that they should behave toward the pets nicely and they follow that advice. When they become the adult, they are likely nice. Conversely, the children deal with the pet cruelly and no one tell them to stop doing that or some one already told them about their bad behavior but they ignore the advice. These children will have the tendency to act with other people in aggressive way.

Apart from considering the pet and owner aspects, the social aspect will be discussed also. The owners who treat their own pet well will not make the burden to the society. Many people may know the news that the pets, e g., dogs, break away from the owner and attack people, the pet are abandoned because their owners are bored them etc. These will be deemed as the social burdens which mean the majority of people will be responsible for the action of the careless pet owners. If the owners treat the pet well, the above social burden will never happen.

In conclusion, the owners should treat the pets like their family members because (i) the pets have the feelings like the human, (ii) to treat pet well make people have nice tendency and (iii) to treat pet well will cause the social burden. As one of the pet owners, I treat pet as my family members based upon the above reasons.

Hi nattawat :), welcome back!

This is indeed one of the very nice and logical essays I have read here. Good ideas and argumentation. Clear organization and idea divisions. Lively examples. The only weakness of the essay is grammar. You made a little too many grammar mistakes. Words Office can tell you some of the mistakes. I highlighted some below for you. You need to review more on the use of "the" and plural nouns.

But overall I like your essay a lot. I would give it a 5.0-/6.0.

All the best to you :grad:,

Phuong

Dear all:

plz. kindly review and rate my second essay.

Subject: Pet should be treated like family members. Do you agree or disagree with the statement? Give reasons to support your opinion.

Many believe that the pets should not be treated as family members because they are only the animal. However, I strongly believe the family member should include pet too.

Not only human but also pet have the emotions. Pet can feel happy, lonely, angry etc. Pet’s these feelings can be partly caused by their owners. For example, the dogs whose owners always take care of them, e.g., playing with them, taking them for a walk etc., look cheerful. In contrast, the dogs whose the owners never do those and let them alone look sad and lonely. The psychological effects can affect the pet health, e.g., no eagerness to eat foods. As the pet owners, they should consider pets to have the feeling like them.

In addition to the pet feelings, to treat the pet well can cause the psychological effect to the pet owner. The children are taught by the parent that they should behave toward the pets nicely and they follow that advice. When they become the adult, they are likely nice. Conversely, the children deal with the pet cruelly and no one tell them to stop doing that or some one already told them about their bad behavior but they ignore the advice. These children will have the tendency to act with other people in aggressive way.

Apart from considering the pet and owner aspects, the social aspect will be discussed also. The owners who treat their own pet well will not make the burden to the society. Many people may know the news that the pets, e g., dogs, break away from the owner and attack people, the pet are abandoned because their owners are bored them etc. These will be deemed as the social burdens which mean the majority of people will be responsible for the action of the careless pet owners. If the owners treat the pet well, the above social burden will never happen.

In conclusion, the owners should treat the pets like their family members because (i) the pets have the feelings like the human, (ii) to treat pet well make people have nice tendency and (iii) to treat pet well will cause the social burden. As one of the pet owners, I treat pet as my family members based upon the above reasons.