Urch Forums

working in group or independently what you prefer? pl. give your feedback

prabir saha

TOPIC: It is more important to be able to work with a group of people on a team or to work independently? Use reasons and specific examples to support your answer.

In student life and professional life I always work and studied in a group and now I am a successful professional person. I always prefer to work in a group rather than independently because of not only I learned as a team player but also I learn hoe to develop new ideas and save times.

When we all work in a group, we learn how to share the experience, adjust to each other among group members and coordinate to them-shelf. That experience helps to build up future carrier. For example, I am working in a research organization where there are different departments exist. As a organizer I have to communicate and handle to each department individually. I am able to do successfully because I used to do same kinds of jobs when I was worked as join committee member in college life.

Other way also I would like to prefer working as a group because it helps to develop new ideas from group members. This is I learned from my day to day’s working experience. For instance, as a research organizer when I collect all data from different department with their comments, I always try to correlate to each other and come to conclusion and rectify the problems. These way most of the time I get positive result.

Moreover in group working save lots of time and energy. For example, college days when we used to work five students in a group, we distribute the works equally, like typing a 20 pages of final reports divided among 5 students and we finished typing work on next day it-self. Otherwise it would take 5 days for typing it-self.

In addition, I would like to say that working together has its own benefit. Some time situation not allowed working as a group. Therefore one has to be ready to work for individually.

• 2 weeks later...

1.You must correct some some grammatical errors and improve some awkward sentences.

2. You have some good ideas but heve to express these ideas briefly and clearly.

3. I rate this essay 4 scores. Hope you keep writting diligently.:)

TOPIC: It is more important to be able to work with a group of people on a team or to work independently? Use reasons and specific examples to support your answer.

In student life and professional life, I always work and studied in a group and now I am a successful professional person. I always prefer to work in a group rather than work independently because [of] not only I learned as a team player but also I [learn hoe to] can develop new ideas and save times as a team member.

[because of + noun; because+ clause or sentence. of is a preposition; however, because is a conjunction.]

When we all work in a group, we learn how to share our[the] experiences with our team members, adjust to each other among group members [and coordinate to them-shelf?]. Those experiences help us [to-uncessary] build up future carriers. For example, I am working in a research organization where there are different departments [exist]. As a organizer, I have to communicate with and handle to each department individually. I am able to do successfully because I used to do the same kinds of jobs when I [was] worked as a [join?] committee member in college life.

[Other way also]In addition, I would like to prefer working as a group because it helps to develop new ideas from group members. Those are which [This is-ideas is a plural noun] I learned from my day to day’s working experiences.[experience is a countable noun] For instance, as a research organizer, [when] I collect all data from different departments with their comments, I always try to correlate to each other and come to conclusion and rectify the problems. [These way most of the time I get positive result.-This sentence is awkward] Due to these training, I know what people think and do my job perfectly.

More[o]ver, when I work in a group, [working] it help me save lots of time and energies[y]. For example, during college days, [when] [we used to work five students in a group-I don't know what you mean:( ], [we distribute the works equally, like typing [a] 20 pages of final reports divided among 5 students and we finished typing work on next day it-self. -awkward. Why not do you write the below: When I join a study group, we can help each other. For example, we can type our final papers together which our professor demand ]Otherwise it would take 5 days for typing it-self.

In conclusion[addition], I would like to say that working together has its own benefits. However, in some time, the situation not allowed working as a group[we can't work in a group in some occasions]. Therefore, everyone has to be ready to work for individually.

• 5 years later...

This is my essay on this topic. Pl give your feedback. They are all appreciated!!!

Is it more important to be able to work with a group of people on a team or to work independently? Use reasons and specific examples to support your answer

In my view, working in a group is more important than working independently. I feel this way because most work is now done by group. In addition, you can be supported by other members as well as your work can be finished better and on time. In reality, team work is a crucial skill in the modern society.

One reason I think that team work is more important is that much work is needed to be done by group. Only implemented by several members in group, work can be accomplished on time. For instance, in a construction project, one person is certainly out of question to finish the whole project. It needs workers, architectures and mechanics to get along and work with together. Another example is in a group of students with an assigned report or research, it is impossible for only one person to work alone given the topic is so broad and many things must be covered. He or she surely cannot finish on time, and the quality of the research is also a question. Hence, to survive and make progress, people cannot only work independently, but have to work with others in many jobs.

Another reason I assume that working with others is imperative is because members can support each other. This is very helpful for all members if unexpected situations happened. If one member gets stuck or does not know what to do, he or she can come and ask other members for ideas and advices. Or, if he or she gets busy unexpectedly, he or she can ask for help from others. Working in team brings a lot of benefits and conveniences.

The final reason to team work is a better quality of the job done. Different members have different opinions viewed in different aspects which make the job more fully diverse and get better quality in comparison to only person who is limited in ideas and angles. The more members are, the more ideas are. The more ideas are, the more diverse they are.

As the essay has demonstrated, there are so many reasons to explain why team work is so important in today’s world, but I think that they are clearly expressed in increasing numbers of job, support from all members and quality improvement in particular. I believe that one person wants to be successful; he or she must learn how to work efficiently in team.