Urch Forums

to work with a group of people on a team or to work independently?

prabir saha

TOPIC: It is more important to be able to work with a group of people on a team or to work independently? Use reasons and specific examples to support your answer.

In student life and professional life I always work and studied in a group and now I am a successful professional person. I always prefer to work in a group rather than independently because of not only I learned as a team player but also I learn hoe to develop new ideas and save times.

When we all work in a group, we learn how to share the experience, adjust to each other among group members and coordinate to them-shelf. That experience helps to build up future carrier. For example, I am working in a research organization where there are different departments exist. As a organizer I have to communicate and handle to each department individually. I am able to do successfully because I used to do same kinds of jobs when I was worked as join committee member in college life.

Other way also I would like to prefer working as a group because it helps to develop new ideas from group members. This is I learned from my day to day’s working experience. For instance, as a research organizer when I collect all data from different department with their comments, I always try to correlate to each other and come to conclusion and rectify the problems. These way most of the time I get positive result.

Moreover in group working save lots of time and energy. For example, college days when we used to work five students in a group, we distribute the works equally, like typing a 20 pages of final reports divided among 5 students and we finished typing work on next day it-self. Otherwise it would take 5 days for typing it-self.

In addition, I would like to say that working together has its own benefit. Some time situation not allowed working as a group. Therefore one has to be ready to work for individually.

It contains several mistakes, you must revise some grammar topics. However, I perceive that you have a lot of potential

keep on working!!!!!

Please read Erins thread about how to format your essay.

TOPIC: It is more important to be able to work with a group of people on a team or to work independently? Use reasons and specific examples to support your answer.

In student life and professional life I always work (worked) (big mistake "worked" past –past, not present-past) and studied in a group and (good!! but it`d be better as a result) now I am a successful professional person. I always prefer to work in a group rather than independently because of (omit) not only I learned as a team player but also I learn (past-past) hoe(w) to develop new ideas and save times(time).

When we all work in a group, we learn how to share the experience, adjust to each other among group members and coordinate to them-shelf (????). That experience helps to build up future carrier. For example, I am working in a research organization where there are different departments exist (Double verb) (Where there are different departments, or Where different departments exist). As a (“an”, but it`d be much better “the”) organizer I have to communicate and handle to each department individually. I am able to do it successfully because I used to do the same kinds of jobs when I was worked(only worked or was working) as joint committee member in college life.

Other way(Besides, Furthermore, Moreover, on the other hand, alternatively) also I would like to prefer(big one, like and prefer are the same) working as a group because it helps to develop new ideas from group members. This is I learned from my day to day’s(day-by-day) working experience. For instance,; as a research organizer, when I collect all data from different department(s) with their comments, I always try to correlate to each other and come to a conclusion and rectify the problems. (these is plural “this”)These (This) way, most of the time I get positive result.

Moreover,in group working(Group work) saves lots of time and energy. For example, in college days, when we used to work five students in a group, we distributed(past) the works (tasks) equally, like typing a 20 pages of final reports divided among 5 students and we finished typing work on next day it-self. Otherwise it would take 5 days for typing it-self. (Considering revising)

In addition, I would like to say that working together has its own benefit. Some time (subject) situation (omit or change situation) not allowed working as a group(there is a missing subject here it would be better something like "some times you are not allowed……). Therefore one has to be ready to work for (omit) individually.

I can give you little advice about your essay, 'cause I'm not very experienced either..

1. You should practice your general grammar and structure knowledge

2. You should study about prepositions and singular / plural structures

Anyway,your ideas give hope for your future essays (: I wish that would help..

Take Care...

ZümrüT