Urch Forums

A person should never take an important decision alone.

prabir saha

Topic : do you agree or disagree with the following stat man? A person should never take an important decision alone. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Every human has to take decisions by himself through-out their life. Some time we force to take a decision collectively, but as an independent person I prefer to take an important decision myself. Self decision I prefer because it gives me confidents, more dependability and overall my own entire situation.

From my childhood I used to live in hostel. Now body was there to take an important decision instantly for me. Therefore, I buildup my own confidence level that helping me till today. For example, at grade 10th, I got equal score on science subjects and arts. When time came to take a decision to choose subjects for future carrier, I selected science subjects because I was confident on science and my dream was to be an engineer. And that confident decision made me a successful engineer today.

As I was in hostel since beginning of my life, I became more in depended. I never like any bodies interfere. When I take an important decision by my self, it helps me to organize my priorities towards the goal. For instance, few subjects I had very good understanding ,that’s why I never depended on my class met. Not only that I used to help them.

More over, taking alone decision always suit me because I know my-self better then anybody else. I have had a nice experience recently. One day I decided to buy I house and I was talking with a broker, he explained and gave me lots of options. I selected one of the option based on my situation. This kind of important decision I was able to take because I knew my situation better than any body. That’s why I prefer to take decision alone.

Overall, I always prefer to take an important decision by my-self. There are lots of situation come our life when we have to take a collective decision and everybody have to ready for that including me. Because “Time is the best friend”.[clap]