Urch Forums

Please rate this essay!

tulaja

In my opinion, studying all the subjects is important to get a general idea of the world. But the further or advanced educational is totally depend on the subjects you like. I like science and maths, and feel history and literature are dry subjects.But as I mentioned earlier It depends upon your liking and disliking of the subject.

There reason I like science and mathematics is because need to be use your brains a lot and the other thing is science is so vast, like a never ending story. All the new technologies, machines , instruments are totally depend on science and maths.

To present my view, I would like to give a example of constructing a bridge. It is not very easy to build the bridge, for that one should have the ideas and detailed knowledge in architect, which is the branch of combined mathematics and science. If this engineer is lacking in knowledge then bridge will fall and that will be a dangerous situation.

As for the subject history, which in my opinion is a dry subject,one can find it very interesting. History is the important subject to understand the so that we should not repeat the same thing,which was wrong in the future. You can read history of different different countries and what happened,and what they did to get freedom .All the battles, politics, people who made us proud you can all this ting from history.

Mr.Gandhi,who was from India sets an example of hoe to be polite. I remember something to give an example,If some slap you on one side of the face just to prove that he correct and you are wrong,Do not react to that slap ,present your other side of face to him. This way that person will understand his mistake on his own.

So there are some good people also in history from which we can learn and make them as our ideal.

TO conclude, I will say all the subjects and all the people like politician,doctors engineers,teachers etc .It all depends upon you.

But as for me I like science and mathematics so that is the reason I disagree with the statement

In my opinion, studying all the subjects is important to get a general idea of the world. But the further or advanced educational is totally depend on the subjects you like. I like science and maths, and feel history and literature are dry subjects.But as I mentioned earlier It depends upon your liking and disliking of the subject.

There reason I like science and mathematics is because need to be use your brains a lot and the other thing is science is so vast, like a never ending story. All the new technologies, machines , instruments are totally depend on science and maths.

To present my view, I would like to give a example of constructing a bridge. It is not very easy to build the bridge, for that one should have the ideas and detailed knowledge in architect, which is the branch of combined mathematics and science. If this engineer is lacking in knowledge then bridge will fall and that will be a dangerous situation.

As for the subject history, which in my opinion is a dry subject,one can find it very interesting. History is the important subject to understand the so that we should not repeat the same thing,which was wrong in the future. You can read history of different different countries and what happened,and what they did to get freedom .All the battles, politics, people who made us proud you can all this ting from history.

Mr.Gandhi,who was from India sets an example of hoe to be polite. I remember something to give an example,If some slap you on one side of the face just to prove that he correct and you are wrong,Do not react to that slap ,present your other side of face to him. This way that person will understand his mistake on his own.

So there are some good people also in history from which we can learn and make them as our ideal.

TO conclude, I will say all the subjects and all the people like politician,doctors engineers,teachers etc .It all depends upon you.

But as for me I like science and mathematics so that is the reason I disagree with the statement

Score : 4.0

Comments:

1. You need to work on presenting the ideas better.

2. Language used appears like you are talking to somebody.

3. If possible use short and robust meaning sentences. This way you can write more .

4. Check your work after writing.some mistakes I have found.

5. Lot of examples are a plus.

6. First para is average.

7. Take care of tenses.

8. First discuss an idea in general and then support it by examples.

9. Try to avoid "you" i.e do not write in second or first person.