Urch Forums

Please rate my essay

sadcat

What famous places would you like to visit? Use details and reasons to support your response.

Vacation is very necessary for our mental and physical health in this hectic life style. If I would have a chance to visit any famous place then I would like to go to Library of Congress in Washington DC in The United States of America. I love to visit this place because in this library I can gain knowledge by reading. It is a historic place. It is located in the Capitol of The United States.

First, I will love to visit the Library of Congress because I will gain knowledge by reading there. It is the largest library by itself in the world. It has large collection of journals and books. This library also has a big collection of books in different languages. There is a chance that I would find a book in my native language and enjoy it.

Second, I would go to see the congress library because it is a historic place and I love to visit the historic places. The building of this library was made in eighteen hundred century and I like to study about the historic architecture. The exterior and the interior of the building are very impressive. There is big and quite reading hall in the center of the library.

Third, I would like to visit the Library of Congress because it is located Washington DC which is a National capital of The United States of America. Most of the famous places are located in this area. I would also visit those places because it will save my time and I will visit many places in a single trip. For example, the white house, the national zoo and pentagon.

In conclusion, in the future if I have a chance to visit a popular place then I will prefer to see Library of congress because I can find and read good material from there. It is a historic place. I can visit more then one place in a single trip.

http://www.www.urch.com/forums/tm_images/statusicon/user_offline.gif http://www.www.urch.com/forums/tm_images/buttons/reputation.gif vbrep_register("480468") http://www.www.urch.com/forums/tm_images/buttons/report.gif

Hi sadcat

I do not want to sound rude. I did not find your essay very impressing. It seems repetitive to me.The opening of each paragraph starts with same sentence if you notice. There are certain mistakes.Historic is not the right word. It should be historical.Quite (quiet) reading hall. You can do better.

I am also practicing writing. I might not be a good judge. I reviewed your essay because I know how it feels when no one give any comment. Keep on writing and you will find the difference.