Urch Forums

need ur attention please..

sana_2007

hallo everyone,

this is my first essay..:)

please rate my essay.

i tried to finish it in 30 mins because my typing speed is very less and i did it in 29 mins.

pls let me know about my writing..grammer mistakes and everything.

and also about what to improve.:(

also tell me number of words I have written are are sufficient for the exam or not.:confused:

thanks in advance.

regards,

sana.

waiting for reply....:rolleyes::rolleyes:

TOPIC:- WHY TO STUDY AT UNIVERSITY?

Everyone has a different reason for going to university. Some people goes to university just for enjoyment and some cosiders it as a challenge. According to me one should go to university to gain knowledge, to built good career and meet new people. Altimetly, studying at university has differenr advantages like, one can gain knowledge, can built successful and strong career and also can meet different peoples from different background.

As we all know the fact that ' knowledge is power'. We can diminish nearly all problems in our life with knowledge. At the high school we gains knowledge about the basic things, we can say fundamental things also. But in the university we can gain the knowledge in depth about the topic. For example, when i was at high school i knew only few things about the human organs but when i studied at university i got the knowledge about it in detail.

Secondly, one can built there careers with studying at university. people study little about all subjects at the high school level with very little choice for subject selection. But when they go to university they have a choice to select a subject of their own interest. Like, some people study professional courses. With this one can build a career of his/her own choice and interest.

Finally, sometime people have to leave away from their home to study at university which gives them new opportunity to get new experiences in life. This is applicable to all who study at university. Because people meet new other peoples and students from different backgrounds, cultures, regions. So one can get information about different backgrounds. Also meeting other peoples one can make new friends also, learns how to behave in community and so many different things.

So according to me, people goes to university so that they can widen their knowledge, can build successfull and shining career, can get a good job in future, can meet new peoples and get new experiences in life. because experiences are also a good teacher for us as we learns so many things from our experiences also.