Urch Forums

please grade my essay!

tulaja

Grading system changes according to universities. All of them have some particular rule which is applied to different university. In some classes, course grades are based on solely on exam but in other it includes students participation too.

Classes which gives grades on the final exams, expects students to have all the information regarding the study materials. Usually these exams include, writing and oral/speaking tests. In writing exam they expect you to have writing skills and complete knowledge about the question were asked. But in oral exams, student need to answer the question by talking and explaining. For this task he or she need to have more knowledge to give the answer satisfactory and some times he/she might have to debate also.

Some schools where class participation is important, they want students to debate in the class, present seminars etc. This system wants to expose students to may questions, so that they can imagin more, such students likely to conversate good, and success more in their lives.

Although, I know participation in the class make you more active and help to start preparing students early to survie in this world like for job, and also self improvement is more in this type of system, I prefer to exams based on soley course grade. The reason for holding this opinion is because I have studied in schools, and I feel really comfortable to take such exams.

Another reason for holding the opinion is, during class participation there are more chances to get invloeved in class fights, hate which might lead to

some problems such as loosing best friend due to debate. And I am a person who doesn't like to fight over some debate.

To conclude myself, I like to go to school for fun, friends and most of all for knowledge. If I fall into situations like fights and all I won't be able to focus on studies. And because I like the course grade system I prefer this over the system which includes grades.