Urch Forums

#25: Built a Shopping center, agree or disagree.

phamminh91

# 25: It has recently been announced that a large shopping center may be built in your neighborhood. Do you support or oppose to this plan. Why? Use specific reasons and details to support your answer.

I’m living in a big city where there are changes every day. If the government is willing to build a new shopping center in my area, I will undoubtedly agree with the plan. This construction will benefit both the resident and the local economic.

After the shopping center is finished, we will have an ideal place to trade. It will soon replace the open markets, which has received a lot of complaints. We are fed up with the appearance of rubbish everywhere in those markets and its unpleasant smell. More over, we can’t rely on the quality of the goods there because no one has qualified them. Establishing a shopping center bring a considerable change. It can ensure us with a wide range of high quality goods, fresh foods and vegetable… Buying and selling will also be well organized and comfortable.

The shopping mall will stimulate the economic of my city. It will help to reduce the high rate of unemployment. The problem is so severe that the unemployed can become a burden to the society. People with no jobs don’t make money and can easily engage in social evils. Not only will the shopping center offer more jobs to the local people but it will also improve the personal income, therefore make their lives better. The economic have a chance to develop since the shopping center will contribute to a more competitive community, where trading have to change and adapt well to the needs of consumers.

On the whole, opening such a center will bring lots of positive effects to my city. In various ways it will improve the overall conditions of living. For the above reasons, I definitely support the establishment of this shopping center.

Red color changes are mine;

# 25: It has recently been announced that a large shopping center may be built in your neighborhood. Do you support or oppose to this plan. Why? Use specific reasons and details to support your answer.

I’m living in a big city where there are lots of changes every day. If the government is willing to build a new shopping center in my area, I will undoubtedly agree with the plan. This construction will benefit both the residents and the local economy (economic).

After the shopping center is finished, we will have an ideal place to trade. It will soon replace the open markets, which has received a lot of complaints. We are fed up by (with) the rubbish appearances (of rubbish) everywhere in the (those) markets with (and) their (its) unpleasant smells. More over, we can’t rely on the goods any more due to lack of qualified inspections. (of the goods there because no one has qualified them.) Establishing a shopping center brings (a) considerable changes. It reassures (can ensure) us with a wide range of high quality goods, fresh foods and vegetable… . Buying and selling will (also) be also well organized and comfortable.

The shopping mall will provoke (stimulate) the economy (economic) of my city. It will help to reduce the high rate of unemployment. The problem is so serious (severe) if (that) the unemployed rates (can) become a big burden to the society. Unempliyed people may easily engage in social crimes (People with no jobs don’t make money and can easily engage in social evils). Not only will the shopping center offer more jobs to the local people but it will also improve the personal income, therefore make their lives better. The economy (economic) may get (have) a chance to develop since the shopping centers will contribute to a more competitive community, where trading have to change and adapt well to the needs of consumers.

On the whole, opening such a center will bring lots of positive effects to my city. (In various ways) It will improve the overall conditions of living in various ways. For the above reasons, I definitely support the establishment of this shopping center.